Inner Child Healing Workshop: Meditation and Yoga Retreat on Skiathos Island in Greece
- Sound Healing Therapy
- Apollo was the god of music and medicine. Aesculapius cured mental disorders with songs. The philosophers Plato and Aristotle claimed that music affected the soul and the emotions. Hippocrates played music for his patients, too.
- In Ancient Egypt, music therapy was a staple in temples.
- In biblical times, instruments were used to vanquish evil spirits from human souls.
- Native American culture uses song and dance to heal the sick.
- Heal yourself and grow on this wonderful journey!
ScheduleSample daily schedule
Inner Child Healing workshop
Excursion (on excursion days and if weather permits)
Daily meal of the day (either late lunch or dinner)
About This Event
AN EMOTIONAL HEALING EXPERIENCE OF SELF DISCOVERY
It is your birthright to be able to live a joyful and stress-free life. It is our mission to guide you and support you in reaching this goal. Driven by our passionate care for your wellbeing, we are offering this life transformational Inner Child Healing Workshop for you, on the beautiful island of Skiathos in Greece. On this small, yet majestic Mediterranean island, you will be given the opportunity to experience, grow and learn how to live a long-term healthy lifestyle which you so much deserve. Together we will explore those past emotional traumas that negatively affect your present life. You will be able to free yourself from the anxiety, the depressed emotions, the physical and emotional pain and the unknown to you obstacles that prevent you from enjoying the life that you so much deserve.
This Inner Child Healing Workshop will be healing and transformational for you. We will make sure you will always stay connected with your body, mind and soul. Give yourself the opportunity to grow into a healthy human being you so much deserve.
- Retreat price includes:
- - 10 nights/11 day Accommodation at Skiathos Sunset Villas
- -Transportation to and from airport/port to villas
- -Breakfast, One Vegetarian Meal & Snacks
- -Daily Inner Child Healing Workshop (all materials included)
- -Daily Meditation (Guided & Silent)
- -Daily Yoga (Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Yoga Nidra)
- -Excursions (Hiking, Sightseeing, One excursion is by boat on a non-habitat island)
- -Holistic Therapies: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Clinical Hypnotherapy, Reiki Healing, Sound Bath Therapy.
- -Crafts and Activities (All supplies included)
What's Not IncludedNot included:
-Airfare or Boat fare
-One-on-one Holistic Psychotherapy Sessions
Additional activities may be included in different retreats or offered for a small fee:
Horse riding therapy
Skiathos Jeep Safari
Mama Mia Boat Trip (The movie Mama Mia was filmed on Skiathos island and Skopelos Island which is next to it)
Dolphin viewing boat trips
Glass bottom boat trips
and so much more….
Venue HighlightsSunset Villas – Skiathos Island, Greece
In an exquisite environment full of green, we have created a little paradise for you. Our resort is located just 2 km from the center of Skiathos town yet far enough to offer peace and serenity. Two wonderful beaches are located within walking distance from our resort. Each residence is created in a way to offer maximum comfort and everything you have dreamed for your ideal detox, anxiety and stress-free retreat. Skiathos Sunset Villas provide the most amazing sea views that will make your accommodation and experience unforgettable.
AccommodationsEach villa provides 3 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, large patios with wonderful views. Each villa accommodates up to 6 people. Each villa has its own private swimming pool for endless hours of relaxing.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Bicycles For Rent
Menu/CuisineHealthy Mediterranean Breakfast - Coffee, Tea, Juice, Greek Yogurt, Organic Honey, Nuts, Eggs, Homemade bread, Rusks, cheese.
Lunch or Dinner - Various Healthy Vegetarian/Pescetarian Greek dishes.
DirectionsSkiathos Airport (JSI) receives direct flights from various major European countries. Please check with your agent. Of course you may also arrive on Skiathos by boat or catamaran which depart from three locations.