Hope Springs Eternal- Well-being Retreat- Andalucia March 2020
- Creativity workshops-
- We have planned lots of activities, from writing workshops, to drawing and painting activities to help you unlock your creative imagination. there is no level of skill required or any expectation other than to enjoy and create.
- Aromatherapy workshop with Coral:
- Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it's called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health. Using only high quality oils Coral will give us a talk on the uses and benefits of her essential oils and we will get hands on making some products ourselves.
ScheduleFrom 8 am Daily sunrise gentle stretching and mindful walk.
10 am- breakfast
11.30 energising pilates class
1.30 3 course lunch banquet
3.30- 7.30 Guest workshops /massage/gym circuits
7.30-8.30 light supper
8.30-9.30 restorative yoga and meditation session
Yoga and Pilates
Massage and Beauty treatments.
Cooking classes and innovative primarily plant based food.
Self care workshops
Night time calming rituals
About This Event
With all the natural metaphors that Spring inspires, this retreat offers an opportunity for hope and transition.
We will include creative elements in this retreat , such as art and writing therapies. You can explore ways unlock your imagination and release your hidden talents.
Our holistic approach includes mindfulness and meditation, physical activities- yoga, pilates, walking in nature, gym circuits, healthy - but always delicious and innovative- plant based nutrition, creative and inspirational workshops with professional therapists and guest speakers as well as pampering beauty treatments and indulgent massage. Our retreats are designed to always be inclusive- all bodies of all ages and abilities are welcome! The same goes for dietary requirements.
We have curated experiences and treatments to help you relax, restore and renew and created beautiful spaces for you to rest, recover and reflect.
- 4 nights stay in a luxurious, super comfortable ensuite room.
- Groups will be small.
- First night 3 course dinner - including some special gifts to help you enjoy your retreat.
- Morning and evening stretching and meditation rituals, including mindful walking.
- Breakfast -sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch -delicious 3-course meal and supper - light but satisfying supper to aid a good night´s sleep. All drinks and snacks.
- Ayurvedic cooking class- led by your hostess Di- award-winning hotelier, author, world traveller and outstanding cook.
- Group workshops exploring creativity- writing and artistic themes
- Guided walks or hikes in the local area- from gentle walks through chestnut forest to the fascinating limestone crags of "Los Riscos"
- Aromatherapy workshop
- Yoga and pilates classes- your highly experienced teachers will hold 3 group classes during the retreat.
- Gym circuit- small but varied circuit with qualified monitor in our local gym.
- We include one relaxing massage per guest in your retreat.
- Use of hotel´s infra-red sauna as well as all other amenities.
- Hand picked farewell gift bag to remember your stay!
What's Not IncludedFLIGHTS
TRANSFERS/TRANSPORTATION (But ask if you need help arranging)
TRAVEL INSURANCE WHICH IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF LAST MINUTE NEED TO CANCEL
Venue HighlightsAcclaimed boutique venue at Hotel Los Castaños.
Fantastic facilities and accommodation
Wonderful team of experienced professionals
Fantastic peaceful hidden paradise location in the mountains.
Innovative primarily plant based food
AccommodationsYour haven during your retreat will be one of the 6 fabulous, spacious rooms at Hotel Los Castaños.
Each is slightly different but all with fabulous views, air-con/heating, ensuite bathrooms, large super comfy beds and seating areas.
Should you choose to have one of these rooms to yourself on your retreat it will provide you with the perfect balance between luxury and comfort, homeliness and extravagance.
You can choose either single or double occupancy.
When choosing double occupancy you must select and book for 2 guests.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAs well as hosting your cooking class Di has designed a perfectly nutritious and delicious menu for your stay. Plant- based, local, and organic where possible, the food will be one of the delights of your stay. Di is a surprisingly modest chef considering she has been awarded Best Inland Hotel by the Gastronomic Academy of Malaga and one look at her trip advisor reviews leave little doubt as to her skills.
DirectionsStep 1: Fly to Málaga, Gibraltar, Sevilla, or Jerez
EasyJet – RyanAir – First Choice – Jet2 – FlyBe – Aer Lingus
Step 2: Rent a Car or Catch a Cab or a Bus
We are about 90 minutes from Málaga airport. We can arrange car rental or send a local taxi. There is also a bus service Monday, Wednesday and Friday leaving Ronda at 2 pm. It costs 3 euros and takes about an hour.