Soul Empowerment Yatra retreat
- Go on a deep spiritual journey, beautifully supported in a sacred space
- Participate in sacred ritual to connect deep within to hear the inner messages that come when you enter sacred lands
- Yoga along the beautiful Ganges River
- Meditate in the Cave where Lord Rama’s Guru mediated along the Ganges River
- Visit sacred sites, ruins and mandirs (temples)
- Workshops that will assist you into awakening your Shiva/Shakti power, balancing the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine Energies within, Divine Love & Relationships
- Guided Energetic Transmissions to tap into higher dimensional frequencies
- Kundalini Yoga to tap into your creative potential and awaken to your gifts
- Elevate your consciousness through Chanting
- Water Purification Ceremony in the Ganges River
- Visit India’s rich cultural heritage, ancient forts and monuments
- Introduction to Ayurveda with a local Indian Ayurveda practitioner
- Pampering Ayurvedic healing body treatments
- Visit Haridwar to witness a colorful Ganga Aarti fire ceremony with locals and pilgrims chanting and celebrating
- Visit Shivananda and Yoga Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh
- Movement exercises to activate your Shiva/Shakti energy centers back to their natural free flowing state
- Channeled Light Activation Codes to open your channels to higher truths & awaken to your soul
- Sacred Ganges River meditations
- Pranayam for lightness of being
- A Golden Triangle tour, including Delhi, the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur
- -Visit the serene and majestic Akshardam Mandir in Delhi, a spiritual abode
- -Experience the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world, in its architectural beauty
- -Visit Jaipur, the Pink City, an architectural wonder, filled with royal palaces and colorful structures
- - Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Wander through exotic and bustling markets
- Accommodations in a 19th century palace in Rajasthan
- Optional elephant or jeep ride up the Amber Fort
- Savor the local Indian cuisine & sip traditional masala chai tea with the locals
- Experience mesmerizing Indian dancing & drumming
About This Event
For eons people have traveled to the East to find themselves in search of “something.” India is a catalyst for deep transformation. This is a place to AWAKEN to you. Feed your soul and empower yourself to become the best essence of you.
We invite you to join us on our ‘Soul Empowerment Yatra’ retreat, a spiritual pilgrimage to one of the most majestic countries in the world, a country full of mysticism, colorful textiles, exotic tastes, sacred ceremonies, beautifully adorned elephants, snake charmers, rich historical heritage, spiritual abodes, ancient rituals, charmingly decorated rickshaws, and immense architectural beauty.
This journey will bring you back to your heart, renew your energy, purify your soul and inspire you to create your own path by discovering, honoring and embodying your gifts.
You will participate in sacred rituals, gatherings and breathtaking experiences, including:
Yoga along the beautiful Ganges River
Meditate in the Cave where Lord Rama’s Guru mediated along the Ganges River Visit sacred sites, ruins and mandirs (temples)
Kundalini Yoga to tap into your creative potential and awaken to your gifts
Introduction to Ayurveda with a local Indian Ayurveda practitioner
Pampering Ayurvedic healing body treatments
A Golden Triangle tour, including Delhi, the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur
Visit Shivananda and Yoga Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh
And much more
- All ground transportation in India and airport pick up & drop off
- All excursions, meditations, ceremonies, yoga, and sacred gatherings
- Entrance fees to sites, monuments, temples and other activities
- Amazing accommodations shared with other retreat guests
- Guided excursions to explore the gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh, Agra, Taj Mahal and Jaipur
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
What's Not IncludedInternational flights
Gratuities for the local guides and drivers
Travel and Medical Insurance, highly recommended. Travel interruptions are common in India.
AccommodationsOur India retreat will take place at various beautiful and comfortable hotels and an amazing palace, in single or double occupancy. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
Our journey will begin in Rishikesh, a temple and ashram lined town renowned as the yoga capital of the world, a center for yogic study and meditation, and is a traffic-free, alcohol-free, and vegetarian enclave. Rishikesh earned its fame when the Beatles studied there in the 70’s. It runs along the Ganges River, this holy river is the place of ceremony, of community and of purification.
We will then travel to the Golden Triangle, including Delhi, the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur. We will stay in a 19th century palace for 2 nights in Rajasthan.
Directions• IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE WAIT TO BOOK YOUR AIRLINE TICKET UNTIL THE RETREAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. You will be notified via email.
Book your round trip international flight arriving into/departing from the New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
• All U.S. citizens need a valid passport and valid Indian tourist visa to enter and exit India. A valid passport with at least one blank page is required to enter and exit India. You must have a return ticket to exit India.
***Visas are not available upon arrival for U.S. citizens. Please visit the Indian embassy, consulate or government’s website for either an electronic travel authorization or a tourist visa. For other nationalities, please check visa requirements. ***
• Travel time will take 15 + hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the US. Please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive in the afternoon on April 15, 2020. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK this very important detail and confirm your possible arrival time with us before booking.
• India is 12.30 hours ahead of Los Angeles time-zone; 10.30 hours ahead of Chicago time-zone.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...