7 Day Facilitation Design in Tennessee
- At Kula Collective, we understand how overwhelming it can be to design learning experiences, which is why we created this Facilitation Intensive. We believe that by providing better learning opportunities in all areas we can unlock our collective potential and solve all the challenges humanity is facing. No matter what topic you are facilitating you can improve your students’ learning through guided practice in a community of compassionate peers.
- We spend the mornings learning about learning through games and discussions, practicing new tools and methods that we get to try out in the afternoons. Every day after lunch each person will facilitate a 20-30 minute lesson on a subject of their choice. The rest of the group participates in the class and gives feedforward after each practicum.
- This intensive learning experience will help you to:
- -Effectively share your gifts with your students
- -Fast forward your development as a facilitator
- -Design effective classes, retreats, workshops, trainings, mentorships, etc.
- -Consistently improve by using insightful evaluation tools
- -Incorporate participative methodologies to support active learning
- -Give and receive the gift of feedforward
- -Understand the stages of group development and design your facilitation accordingly
- -Balance the facilitation plan with your own needs and those of the group
- -Intentionally build trust and model compassionate communication
- -Proactively navigate cultural differences
- -Understand and channel conflict toward creative consent
- -Identify FourSight preferences in yourself and others to build diverse and productive teams
About This Event
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN CREATIVE FACILITATION!
At Kula Collective we believe in You. We’d like to support your growth into an even more creative and effective facilitator. This is why we are inviting you to join us for this intensive hands on experience that will re-inspire your leadership and re-kindle your confidence. Come learn to learn, and practice facilitating others to do the same.
-You have unique gifts to share with the world.
-You are committed to other people’s learning, leading classes, workshops, retreats, trainings and mentorships.
-You want to expand your toolkit to support diverse learning styles.
-You want to hold space for your students as they learn and grow.
To do this, the Kula Facilitation offers you the opportunity to experience new tools and methodologies with:
-Support by a collaborative community of peers, dedicated to each other’s development as facilitators.
-Opportunity to practice and receive timely feedforward in a safe and constructive space.
-Experience trying out new kinds of planning and incorporate new activities without fear of failure.
-Consistent guidance and support to grow out of your Comfort Zone, and guide others into the Learning Zone without entering the Panic Zone.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
- 50 HR Yoga Alliance Credit
- Facilitation Design certificate
- 6 nights accommodation
- 3x daily delicious vegetarian meals
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Venue HighlightsSeven Springs is a holistic retreat center, nestled in the bio-diverse foothills of the smoky mountains on 126 acres of mostly forested hills. With seven natural springs and an abundance of native species, each spring corresponds to each chakra, giving potency to the fresh water that flows from within the earth. Seven Springs Holistic Retreats has a vision to provide a place of natural abundance and cultural diversity where people learn how to create holistic sustenance for themselves and their communities. Their mission is to provide an innovative and transformative space for local and global communities to experience high quality holistic education.
AccommodationsThrough the combined passions of a close family of facilitators and changemakers, arose a collective intention - to ignite a global spiritual awakening through a thriving collective community, founded in integrity, sustainability and freedom. From humble roots has grown a worldwide family, with trainings, retreats, ceremonies and community events held all over the globe.
Paying such careful attention to our underlying vision has ensured that the growth of our organization mirrors the authenticity of its roots. From such grounded beginnings comes a innovative organization, a conscious business with a horizontal leadership structure and collective accountability to its spiritual foundation. We weave together diverse holistic experiences and educational offerings using a common thread that respects ancestral traditions.
We offer Yoga Alliance certified trainings at the RYT-200 and RYT-300 hour level, as well as YA-certified Continuing Education courses and Transformational Retreats through many different paths. All of our offerings are drawn together with the intention of spiritual growth, through a deeper connection to nature, a more open connection with ourselves, and through the ancient wisdom that comes through our traditions and the land itself.
Menu/CuisineVegetarian, farm-to-table and conscious cuisines!
DirectionsDirections vary by location.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...