Celestial Soul Journey retreat
- *Learn Andean Mysticism with our local Shaman
- *Energetic Transmissions to tap into higher dimensional frequencies
- *Gentle Yoga and Stretching to prepare for trekking in higher elevations
- *Trek to Machu Picchu, the Crystal City, one of the 7 wonders of the world, surrounded in the spectacular beauty of this mystical land
- *Meditate on the majestic Andes Mountains, the longest mountain chain in the world
- *Native Spiritual Ceremonies to connect to Universal Consciousness
- *Experience an evening homestay with the local people in a traditional setting, learning and sharing stories
- *Participate in ritual to connect deep within to hear the inner messages that come when you enter sacred lands
- *Channeled Light Activation Codes to open your channels to higher truths
- *Kundalini Yoga to tap into your creative potential and awaken to your gifts
- *Daily community gatherings
- *Pranayam for lightness of being
- *Go on a deep spiritual Journey
- *Visit sacred sites, ruins and temples
- *Chanting to raise your spiritual frequency
- *Savor the local Peruvian cuisine
- *Sacred offering ceremonies to Pachamama, Mother Earth
- *Daily meditation to guide you on your journey to awakening
ScheduleHere is an outline of the places we will visit on our journey in Peru.
Not included in the outline is the yoga and ceremonies you will be participating in. We will give you a complete retreat itinerary when you arrive.
-JULY 8 Arrive in Cusco – Chinchero, Moray & The Sacred Valley
We will visit the Chinchero Earth Alter & tap into the Divine Masculine essence of the human sphere. This sacred place allows us to travel to the dimension of the soul, we will participate in a ceremonial prayer for Mother Earth (Pachamama). We will then travel to the mystical land of Moray, where there are unusual Inca ruins and crops in sacred circles. We will tap into the Divine Feminine essence, a place to heal. We will then spend the night in the Sacred Valley.
-JULY 9 Machu Picchu- Sacred Valley
We will take an early morning train ride to the village of Aguas Calientes and visit the famed city of Machu Picchu, the Crystal City, the Rainbow City, the City of the Kondor, the City of Light. The legendary beauty of this magnificent city defies description. We will hike many beautiful trails and explore many powerful energetic portals and temples and perform ceremony to open to the intrinsic magic of this land. We will then spend the night in the Sacred Valley.
-JULY 10 Sacred Valley - Pisaq- Cusco
We depart in the morning to visit the ancient Inca town of Pisaq. The entire mountain behind the village is considered an archaeological treasure. We will hike downhill past ancient sites and burial grounds along an amazing trail with breathtaking views of the region and participate in traditional ceremonies. Pisaq is a place of historical significance, and immense energy that transports you to the stars. We will then travel to Cusco to spend the night.
-JULY 11 Cusco - Rainbow Mountain
We depart in the morning through valleys and mountains to discover the beautiful area of Rainbow Mountain. Rainbow Mountain is an energetic portal, its unique soil and color formations are a marker to the heavens. This is a beautiful hike with amazing landscapes. We will then travel to Cusco to spend the night.
-JULY 12 Cusco – Puno (Lake Titikaka)– Raqchi
We leave Cusco in the morning for Lake Titikaka, the highest lake in the world.
This is a pleasant drive with stops along the way and a perfect opportunity to connect with the power of the Mountain Spirits. We will stop along the way in Raqchi, the magnificent Temple of Wiraqocha. This is an extremely powerful site and according to the old storytellers, it was built by the Inca in honor of the Great Spirit. We arrive at our hotel in Puno in the late afternoon.
-JULY 13 Amantani Island- Lake Titikaka
In the morning, we will cross to the Island of Amantani. Lake Titicaca is a place of beauty, and in the days of olde, it was a place people went for purification, to wash away their immoralities. We will experience an evening homestay with the local people in a traditional setting, learning and sharing stories. In the afternoon, we will ascend to the sacred temple area of this magical island with a meditation and offering at Sunset.
-JULY 14 Amantani- Taquile- Puno
We will visit another beautiful island to see the netting and weaving, preserving the ancient wisdom and symbolism of the sacred lake. We will boat back to the mainland and head to Puno for a relaxing evening.
-JULY 15 Ajayu Marka- Charkas
We will depart to the ancient Aimara altars and we’ll walk the sacred path of the Magical Serpent as we explore the Ajayu Marka, a multi-dimensional gateway to open our inner portals. We will then continue to Charkas to discover other ancient paths and to honor the Great Spirit of the Water as we connect to the energy of Fertility to empower our being, balancing our male and female energies. We will then return to Puno and spend the night.
-JULY 16 Puno- Sillustani- Lima- Home
This is our last day in the mountains, and early in the morning we will visit the Andean Taj Mahal, Sillustani, another truly sacred place. Sillustani touches your heart center. It will open a blocked heart. We will participate in a closing ritual circle in Sillustani before transferring to Juliaca airport and flight to Lima to connect to our international flights.
About This Event
For 9 magical days in May 2020, we will go on a deep transformational adventure. The Peruvian landscape will be the perfect setting for inner exploration to align ourselves with the ancient wisdom of the land. Our days will be filled with an abundance of sacred sites, gatherings, ceremonies and Light Code Activations.
Our spiritual retreats are known for providing a platform for healing and inner growth to reset and elevate into a higher state of consciousness.
No one comes back from Peru the same. The areas surrounding Cusco, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca are considered to be the Sacral Chakra of the Earth. The sacral chakra carries the wisdom of fertility and creativity. Traveling to these places amplifies your connection to universal wisdom and knowledge. These are energy centers that are believed to be high vibrational points that align perfectly with astrological constellations. These ley lines are associated with some of the most sacred temples and sites around the world.
• An Early Bird pre-registration discount of $250 will be applied for those who submit payment in full prior to January 15th, 2021. Not valid with any other offers.
• A pre-registration discount of $125 will be applied for those who submit payment in full prior to March 15th, 2021. Not valid with any other offers.
• A $500 deposit is required in order to reserve your space.
• 50% payment due 3 months before departure date. (April 18, 2021)
• Installment payment options are available in any increment until the final payment is paid by June 15, 2021 (no exceptions).
- All ground transportation in Peru
- All excursions, meditations, ceremonies, yoga, shamanic experiences and sacred gatherings
- Entrance fees to archeological sites
- Daily Breakfast, plus 6 lunches and dinners
- Shamans and Guides in Andean culture
What's Not IncludedInternational flights and airport taxes
A few lunches and dinners when out on excursions
Gratuities for the local guides, shamans and drivers
Travel and Medical Insurance, highly recommended. Travel interruptions & strikes are common in Peru. We will be in remote settings and in higher elevations, so medical insurance is recommended.
AccommodationsOur Peru retreat will take place at various beautiful and comfortable hotels, in single or double occupancy. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
Directions• IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE WAIT TO BOOK YOUR AIRLINE TICKET UNTIL THE RETREAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. You will be notified via email.
• Our retreat will begin in Cusco. Please book your flight into Cusco (CUZ).
• Most flights into Cusco will require a stop in Lima. We suggest flying a day or two before the retreat. Please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the start date of the retreat.
• Peru the same time zone as Chicago.
VERY IMPORTANT- WE WILL BE STARTING OUR RETREAT IN CUSCO ON MAY 21ST AT AROUND 11AM to travel to the Sacred Valley. We will pick you up from the Cusco Airport that morning.
However, we highly recommend that you arrive into Cusco the night before to make sure you do not have any travel delays or missed connections since we will be departing that morning to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. You do NOT want to miss this part due to delayed travel.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Meditation Retreat Peru – Cusco Cusco Peru Cusco Cusco PeruNov 23 - Dec 4, 2020 (12 days)
Travel and Healing – Cusco Cusco Peru Cusco Cusco Peru5 Nights
Urubamba Cusco Peru Urubamba Cusco Peru13 Day Sacred Journey to Remembrance Retreat for Women - Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Puno Lake Titicaca, Amantani IslandOct 13 - 25, 2020 (13 days)