Ayahuasca Shipibo/Mestizo wellness retreat. 3 days, 2 ceremonies Small group (max 6)
- Experience our ceremony leaders Eduardo and Tamara playing and singing live music in ceremony to support you in your personal transformation process.
17:00 Pick up train station or arrival at Mother's House
17:30 Information meeting circle & tour of Mother's House.
18:00-19:00 Private consultations
19:00-20:30 Rest & preparation for ceremony use of facilities
20:00 Opening ceremony
00:30-02:30 Closing Ceremony
00:30/02:30 Food & Sleep
13:00 Free time to enjoy facilities.
16:00 Free time to enjoy facilities, private talks, reiki or massage treatments
19:00-20:30 Opening ceremony
00:30-03:30 Closing Ceremony00:30/01:30 Food & Sleep
11:00 Sharing & integration talk
*The schedule is an example. Different modalities maybe added to the existing schedule like yoga, Breathwork, meditation, coaching.
About This Event
We would like to invite you to join us on a 3 day healing retreat at our beautiful location in Limburg, The Netherlands.
An Ayahuasca retreat at Mother's House offers you an opportunity to experience deep healing that reaches into the energetic roots of trauma, imbalance and disorder, as well as initiates a long-term journey of self-reflection, self-discovery and spiritual transformation. The foundation of our retreat is traditional Amazonian plant-spirit healing. We work with pure Peruvian jungle medicine consisting of Ayahuasca/Chacruna only.
We are not only committed to providing the safest and deepest plant spirit healing but helping you integrate your experiences back into day to day life is an important service we offer. The location offers a number of wellness facilities like a large indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. Our beautiful retreat center is located on 20 acres of private woodlands where we take meditative forrest walks and connect to nature.
Our trained facilitators offer a combination of indigenous healing methods combined with healing therapies from the west.
Our facilitators have been trained by a Shipibo shaman in Iquitos Peru where they learned the Shipibo language and learned to channel the healing Icaros from the beautiful plants and trees they have dieted while being there.
In their time working along side a Mestizo shaman they have learned to work with the Mestizo instruments like chakapa, rattles, guitar, and of course the beautiful healing Icaros from the Mestizo lineage.
We also offer Breathwork, yoga, counseling and meditation at some of our retreats.
It is all depending on the individual need and the need a a group.
We choose to work with smaller groups so we have more time to guide you on your individual process.
The ceremony does not end when you walk out the door, this is where it actually starts.
We are there for you every step of the way.
Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you really are.
- ~ 1 or 2 Sacred Amazonian Master-plant Ceremonies drinking pure amazonian made Ayahuasca (Ayahuasca & Chacruna)
- ~ Live music by Eduardo Carvalho & Tamara Slock
- ~ Soundhealing
- ~ Rapé
- ~ Pick up at trainstation at 16:00
- ~ All food (v) and beverages
- ~ Use of Spa facilities (Large indoor swimming pool, Sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi)
- ~ Contemplation walks in our 20 acres of private forrest.
- ~ 1 or 2 nights stay in a comfortable bed outside of ceremony space (shared) with soft linnen and fluffy towels
- ~ Private bedroom (optional)
- ~ Therapies (Reiki, Breathwork, Yoga, Massage)(Optional)
- ~ Group-sharing & Integration
- ~ Aftercare
- ~ A closed facebook group for all Mother's House participants to connect and share experiences.
- We have a maximum of 12 participants every ceremony.
What's Not IncludedThe price for this day does not include any transportation costs you will have to make to get to Mother's house. We do offer a pick-up at the nearest trainstation at 16:00. We will send you more information about this after booking.
Sleeping in a private room is not included in the retreat price but a room can be booked for additional cost.