Inner Light Women's Retreat
- This week together is an invitation. An opening into a place outside of regular time – a space in which we will deepen into a communal celebration of presence, being, creativity, and life. You can expect expansion and transformation, deep connection with other women, space to reflect and relax, guidance and new ideas, and a wellspring of peace and joy to take back with you.
- We will be offering a vast variety of activities including:
- Dance and movement
- Immersion in sacred texts
- Nature connection, hikes and sensory walks
- Shadow work and conscious communication
- Play and healing touch
- Ritual and ceremony
- Meditation and visualization
- Sharing and partner exercises
- Exploration of masculine and feminine energies
- Voice and self-expression
- Devotional singing
ScheduleWe set the container so that you don’t have to think, plan or worry about anything. You are invited to flow and engage in the activities exactly as you are. This is a space where you get a chance to take a break from the habitual mode of engaging with life and time. Of course there’ll also be plenty of time for reflection, relaxation by the pool and naps in the shade. We will be introducing a vast range of activities connected to embodiment, nature connection, ritual and inner work.
A typical daily schedule looks like this:
8am: Morning practice
11am: Group activity
5pm: Group activity
About This Event
A 5-day retreat for women, 2020 dates to be announced as we navigate these uncertain times. Stay safe
Return to your essence
- All activities, 6-night accommodation in a shared room (2 or 3 people – no single room possible), vegetarian meals & snacks. Some special dietary needs can be catered for – talk to us about it. Bonus 3 month follow up group call.
What's Not IncludedTravel to and from the retreat center.
Venue HighlightsIt all takes place in a secluded sanctuary between rugged Spanish mountains surrounded by olive groves, where the sun caresses the meadow as dusk falls, where the stars fill the sky and the sound of frogs echoes in the still night air.
In a unique setting made for a time out of the ordinary with quiet nooks, hammocks, swimming pool, a practice shala overlooking the valley and meals made with love, we hold the space for the Inner Light Retreat.
Our venue is located between Valencia and Alicante, nestled in the mountains near the small town of Orba. Located in peaceful countryside with views of mountains, valley and the sea, the space is ideal for stillness and deep connection. We have on our doorstep two spectacular walks: one down into “Hells Gorge” and the other up onto the “Green Horse Mountain.”
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineThe retreat center provides home-cooked vegetarian meals made with local fresh produce.
DirectionsAlicante and Valencia are the closest airports. The retreat center offers airport pick ups for 120€ up to 4 people. From Alicante Airport: Take a bus to Benidorm Bus Station, where the retreat center will pick you up at 4pm (pick up 60€ up to 4 people) or take a taxi. From Valencia airport: Go into town and take the bus to Ondara and from there you take a taxi to the retreat center (expect to pay about 35€). Once you’ve booked your spot we’ll send you specific and easy to follow instructions for the journey. Parking is available should you want to come by car.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...