100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Goa India – Upaya Yoga
- - Art of teaching
- - How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- - How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- - Proper alignment of postures
- - Yoga anatomy( optional)
- - Hands-on adjustment
- - How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- - Mantra Chanting
- - Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- - Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- - Mudras, Bandas, and their benefits
- - Yoga philosophy and Patanjali yoga sutra
Schedule6.30 – 7.30 am: Chanting, Pranayama, and Meditation (Optional)
7.30 – 9.00 am: Asana Practice (Hatha & Ashtanga)
9.00 – 10.00 am: Breakfast
10.00 – 11.00 am: Alignment, adjustment
1.00 – 2.00 pm: Lunch
2.00 – 3.00 pm: Self Study/Self Care
3.00 – 3.45pm: Free Time
4.00 – 4.30 pm: Yoga Nidra (Optional)
4.30 – 6.00 pm: Teaching practice
7.00 – 8.00 pm: Dinner
8.30 – 9.30 pm: Sharing and question and answer, night meditation, live music concerts, watching your teaching practice or Yoga Movie on screen. (this is only alternate days) (Optional)
Saturday – Half Day
Sunday – Full Day Off
About This Event
Upaya Yoga offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. This course offers everything that our teacher training courses offer, but is ideal for beginners.
- - Package includes accommodation
- - Package includes food
- - Free Unlimited Filtered Water, tea & Coffee
- - Sightseeing
- - Free WiFi
- - Free pick up from Goa Airport
- - Room cleaning
- - Toilet paper
- - Towels.
Venue Highlights- The location of Upaya is in itself magic and unique.
- Located in between the river and the beach
- Surrounded by lush coconut trees, during the early morning and sunset classes, your senses will benefit from the beauty and energy of Nature, making your practice with us an unforgettable experience.
- Nearby wide variety of shops, lively restaurants and bars, colourful Indian markets and atm.
- If you decide to just relax, nearby beach is available
- Your constant safety is also one of our priorities. The entire area is under surveillance 24 hours through CCTV cameras
Accommodations- Upaya Yoga centre is located directly on Arambol beach,
- Wide variety of rooms available in different styles and budget to satisfy anybody taste and capability.
- All rooms are are airy and bright
- Non AC and AC - Both rooms are available
- The Accommodation is nestled in between lush coconut trees and has a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
- Free WIFI is accessible in the whole property.
- The cleaning service takes place regularly any third day.
- The laundry service is provided at an affordable cost.
- Taxi service is also available for 24 hours.
Menu/CuisineWe offer a healthy and delicious vegan diet.
Breakfast: oat porridge, fresh fruit, curd, muesli, brown bread, seasonal finger millet bread, jam, peanut butter, brown poha, white poha, daliya, upma, chai, herbal tea, cow milk, soya milk, coffee.
Lunch: rich variety of beans and lentils, sprout, tofu chunks, soya chunks, mixed vegetables, salad, humus, potatoes, sweet potatoes, plain brown rise, plain basmati rice, chapati.
Dinner: rich variety of soups, mixed vegetables, boiled vegetables, rise based dishes, noodles, pasta.
Unlimited Filtered Water is delivered to our guest
DirectionsHouse no. 380, Girkarwada Dando, Arambol, North Goa 403524
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Gene Jones November 29, 2019
Upaya Yoga is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their body and mind. It was one of the most beautiful and fulfilling experiences I have had so far. They have great yoga teacher training courses which increase your overall well being.