200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy: History of yoga; introduction to Hatha Yoga -Shatkarma, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha-; introduction to Samkhya and Patanjali Yoga Sutra; introduction to Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Ayurveda: introduction to Ayurveda and its basic principles; personalities identification; Yoga and Ayurveda
- Yoga Anatomy: introduction to Anatomy and different systems; anatomical terms; Skeletal System; Muscular System; Nervous System; Yoga Posture and Anatomy
- Upaya Stress Management Program (USMP): understanding of the concept of stress; stress releasing techniques; interactive session
Schedule6:30 am Krya/ Pranayama/ Mantra
7:30 am Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga/ Hatha Yoga (alternate days)
9:00 am Breakfast
10:00-11:30 am Art of teaching, Philosophy, Anatomy, Ayurveda (alternate weeks)
11: 30- 1:00 pm Alignment and Adjustment
1:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Self- Study
3:30- 4:30 pm Yoga Nidra, Meditation (alternate days)
4:30- 6:00 pm Hatha Yoga/ Teaching practice/ USMP (alternate weeks)
7:30 pm Dinner
About This Event
Upaya Yoga 200 hour Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training course is open to all levels of practising hatha and Ashtangis. If you are completely new to yoga, you are recommended to join our 200 hour New to Hatha and Ashtanga yoga teacher training course that also runs throughout the year. This will ensure that you learn the system of hatha and Ashtanga yoga with a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and personal practice. This course main prospective is to develop a strong physical and mental practice in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and delivers an authentic practice experience of Pranayama and Mantra Yoga.
- Tuition fee, teacher training manual, Upaya Yoga Bag, Upaya Yoga T-shirt, unlimited filtered cold and hot drinking water, welcome dinner, accommodation and food, WiFi, free pick up from Goa Airport, room cleaning, toilet paper, towels.
Venue Highlights- The location of Upaya is in itself magic and unique.
- Located in between the river and the beach
- Surrounded by lush coconut trees, during the early morning and sunset classes, your senses will benefit from the beauty and energy of Nature, making your practice with us an unforgettable experience.
- Nearby wide variety of shops, lively restaurants and bars, colourful Indian markets and atm.
- If you decide to just relax, nearby beach is available
- Your constant safety is also one of our priorities. The entire area is under surveillance 24 hours through CCTV cameras
Accommodations- Upaya Yoga centre is located directly on Arambol beach,
- Wide variety of rooms available in different styles and budget to satisfy anybody taste and capability.
- All rooms are are airy and bright
- Non AC and AC - Both rooms are available
- The Accommodation is nestled in between lush coconut trees and has a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
- Free WIFI is accessible in the whole property.
- The cleaning service takes place regularly any third day.
- The laundry service is provided at an affordable cost.
- Taxi service is also available for 24 hours.
Menu/CuisineWe offer a healthy and delicious vegan diet.
Breakfast: oat porridge, fresh fruit, curd, muesli, brown bread, seasonal finger millet bread, jam, peanut butter, brown poha, white poha, daliya, upma, chai, herbal tea, cow milk, soya milk, coffee.
Lunch: rich variety of beans and lentils, sprout, tofu chunks, soya chunks, mixed vegetables, salad, humus, potatoes, sweet potatoes, plain brown rise, plain basmati rice, chapati.
Dinner: rich variety of soups, mixed vegetables, boiled vegetables, rise based dishes, noodles, pasta.
Unlimited Filtered Water is delivered to our guest
DirectionsHouse no. 380, Girkarwada Dando, Arambol, North Goa 403524
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Gene Jones November 29, 2019
Upaya Yoga is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their body and mind. It was one of the most beautiful and fulfilling experiences I have had so far. They have great yoga teacher training courses which increase your overall well being.