HORMONAL HEALTH RETREAT FOR WOMEN
- daily hormonal balancing yoga for women
- daily yin yoga / restorative yoga / yoga nidra
- workshops on hormonal health
- creativity workshops
- excursion to meditation caves and temples
Schedule6:30 -8:30 morning gentle HORMONAL BALANCING YOGA
8:30 - 10:00 breakfast
10:00 - 12:00 time at the beach workshop on hormonal health / creativity workshop / sharing circle
12:00 - 15:00 lunch time and relax, take a walk, go to the beach, have a magssage
15:00 - 16:30 afternoon guided meditation/ yoga nidra/ yin yoga/ restorative yoga session
16:30 - 17:30 Sunset
17:30 - 18:30 time to relax, have a massage or yoga nidra session
18:30 - 20:00 dinner
About This Event
Here at Joyos Surf Camp G-Land we invite you to join us for retreats focused on yoga, meditation and health. The Camp is located in serene rainforest, surrounded by pristine beaches, world class waves and breath-taking natural beauty. Here we offer WOMEN HORMONAL HEALTH and REST in small groups where we focus on your individual needs.
Our menstrual cycle is a very powerful, stress sensitive and responding system. When we nourish our hormonal system, and connect deeper to our cycle, we can gain more insight, deep wisdom and feminine power. Understanding your cycle, its natural rhythms and your moods, helps you to stay in balance with your body and your lifestyle.
During our HORMONAL HEALTH RETREAT FOR WOMEN, you will reconnect with your body and your cycle and learn how to reduce pre-menstrual tension, anxiety, mood changes and irritation, which is essential in every stage of your life. You will discover yoga poses to alleviate pain, reduce symptoms of PMS and restore regularity of your cycles. You will be led through meditation, restorative yoga and yoga nidra practices, which will help you reduce anxiety and tiredness. Lots of practical information on hormonal health will give you better understanding of physiological and psychological aspects of your cycle. You will gain knowledge about the influence of nutrition and lifestyle on your hormonal health. Creativity workshops and sharing circles will allow you to reconnect to the feminine energy and your women tribe.
We welcome you to stay with us in the jungle, reconnect to nature and your soul, unwind, relax and transform your life!
- RETREAT PACKAGE 6 nights / 7 days
- 6 nights in Joyo’s SUPERIOR or VIP room with private bathroom, hot water and AC (according to your needs private room or shared accommodation with your friend)
- pick up and drop off from hotel in Bali / airport
- fastboat round trip to G-land from Kuta Bali (min 10 ppl, takes 2-2.5h) or transportation by plane from Bali to Banyuwangi Airport (20 min flight) and by car to the camp (around 1.5h)
- 3 delicious and healthy meals prepared by Joyo’s chef, adjusted to your personal dietary preferences
- daily 2 juices / 2 coconuts / 2 soft drinks
- unlimited drinking water refill
- 6 morning gentle HORMONAL BALANCING YOGA sessions
- 6 afternoon guided meditation/ yoga nidra/ yin yoga/ restorative yoga session
- 3 workshops on hormonal health / creativity workshops / sharing circles
- complimentary yoga equipment during your retreat: mat, blocks, belt, bolsters
- 1 excursion to the meditation caves and Pura Luhur Giri Seloka temple
- all transports within the National Park to the beaches and excursions
- free time for swimming, sunbathing or reading
- 1 massage
- Alas Purwo National Park taxes
- free wi-fi
- 24h electricity
- mosquito net
What's Not IncludedFlight tickets to Bali
Venue HighlightsLocated in National Park Alas Purwo
Wildlife right at your doorstep
White sand beaches
Only 2h boat ride from Bali
AccommodationsA bungalow style accommodation which is strongly constructed to facilitate the unique lifestyle of most adventures who love being in the jungle and nature and to rpovide as much natural element as possible inside the room. Accommodation is in new modernized bungalows sleeping for 1 (private) or 2 (twin or double) adults with air-conds & fan, double beds, DVD player, TV, mosquito nets, private bathroom with hot shower, drinking water dispender, 24h wifi.
Menu/CuisineDuring the retreat we will offer nutritious meals prepared by our chefs in Joyo’s kitchen. As we are in a remote location, we endeavour to source as much local food as possible. We use fresh ingredients to create delicious vegetarian, non-vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
DirectionsWe will pick you up from your hotel or villa in Bali to the boat harboar located at Kuta Reef. G-Force is G-Land Joyos Fast Boat will drop you to the Joyos Surf Camp at East Java from Kuta Reef. Fully acredited captain and crew, safety equipment life raft, buoys, Radio & GPS, Toilet, Mineral Water, Fire Extinguisher, and First Aid Kit.
Estimated Time: GForce fastboat depart from Kuta Reef approx 6.30 am arriving G-Land approx 9.00 am and return from G-Land approx 9.30 am arriving Kuta Reef 12.00 – 13.00 pm
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
The Yoga Forest – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaAug 1 - 10, 2020 (10 days)