Find Your Passion Retreat
- A personal pre-retreat questionnaire to understand your lifestyle
- Group workshops combining coaching, workshops and practical activities
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions to restore body and mind
- All meals and snacks created with our renowned and delicious gourmet raw food
- Inspirational films to motivate and stimulate your thinking
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or treat yourself and enjoy a massage
About This Event
Do you feel stuck in a rut? Wonder if there should be more to life? Question whether you’re doing the right thing?
Join us to uncover what inspires you in life, what makes you feel happy and good about yourself and create an exciting vision for your future.
You’ll be supported in a truly relaxing haven and leave feeling positive, rejuvenated, inspired and with a genuine sense of purpose.
Through a series of powerful workshops/activities, healthy food, yoga and meditation you will leave passionate about following your dreams.
‘I feel I am on a journey and the last few days have been a real inspiration to propel me further forward. I feel more open and confident in myself and ready to take the next important steps.’ Diane G.
- All meals and snacks
- Yoga classes
- Meditation and Breathwork sessions
- 3 Nights luxurious en-suite accommodation and exclusive toiletries
- Use of the infra red sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Pick-up & drop-off at our local train station (if required)
What's Not IncludedMassages, reiki and reflexology are optional extras
Venue HighlightsSplit Farthing Hall provides the tranquil haven for your wellbeing journey. Nestled in beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, the Maguire family’s tranquil home provides the perfect backdrop for you to relax and rejuvenate.
Added facilities include the relaxing outdoor hot tub, the far infra-red detoxing sauna and a spacious health studio. There’s also a wide range of soothing massages and therapies to enjoy.
Centrally located within the UK, Split Farthing Hall is easily accessible by road, rail or air.
Menu/CuisineOur cuisine during your retreat is an integral part of your experience and has been specially designed by Dr Claire Maguire to support you on your programme, by enhancing your energy, vitality and wellbeing plus helping to clear and release your mind.
Based on the healthy gourmet raw food concept, our menu is prepared with an emphasis on an alkalising, energising, clean diet. It is a gentle, satisfying way to detox and cleanse.
DirectionsAlthough our location is private and secluded, it is very easily accessible from all parts of the UK by road or rail being just 8 miles from the A1(M) and close to the main East Coast rail line. Below is our location map and we can help with detailed travel directions for driving or travelling by train.
If you choose to travel to us by train, we are an easy and relaxing 2½ hour journey from either London Kings Cross or Edinburgh, just 2 hours from Manchester and all direct to our local stations (Thirsk and Northallerton) from where we will collect you and return you after your retreat. Should you prefer to drive, we will send you simple but detailed driving instructions.