The Perfect Storm Volcanic Remineral-Sensatation
- 2 accommodations available on 200 acre rainforest retreat
- Treehouse Canopy Accommodations
- Spa facility with 5 pools.
- Morning meditation & yoga
- 5 hours instructional
- Vibrational garden tour – Learn how to make tortillas over open fire
- Visit Chocolate factory- Make your own flavors !
- Beach & Horseback Riding
- Rainforest hike to Tarzan Swing with open fire cooked lunch
- Swim near Dolphins
ScheduleSunrise garden walk with delightful breakfast served with organic coffee, teas, tropical juices and smoothies packed with vibrational nutrition. Perfect Storm Mineral Sensation includes two soaks or herbal treatments per day. Fun tours to organic farms , canopy adventures and swim near dolphins to celebrate on your last day with bond fire cacao ceremony.
About This Event
, I invite you to join me in the most bio-conductive atmosphere on earth, where you will find the highest content of carbon, hydrogen and the purest-freshest oxygen on earth. Here the soils, artesian waters, plants and air are loaded with conductive nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and sulfur. Intuition rides on the back or these conductive metals giving us wider access to clarity. The essential trace minerals of boron, copper, iron, manganese, sodium, zinc, silicon and cobalt vibrate within our entire being. Clarity requires conductivity. Both are required to manifest your dreams and desires.
Mineral therapies, pools and treatments come a 4- million year volcano and rainforest include full immersion into sodium bentonite clay pool. The rainforest healing energy begins to work on you. WE test guests ORP, PH level each day. Herbal therapies include arnica, papaya, moringa and guanabana leaf hot baths. Your intuition, combined with ‘Forest to Fork’ cuisine, medicinal smoothies, seafood, and locally raised -grown foods supercharge your conductive matrix. All day organic eating adventures and rural tours.
The true foundation of all culture is the knowledge and understanding of water. Viktor Schauberger
- Michael’s garden walks explain bio-morphic quantum fields in plants and trees. Nature’s most wondrous living species teach guests about the importance of smart design to improve architecture, health, food and water quality in your home and garden.This nutritious journey will leave you inspired and asking questions around every turn. Your thoughts, combined with passion are creators of art, music, intuition and beauty in your life. Moving faster than speed of light our thoughts co-mingle with others giving us the potential to harness resources from abroad. We live in a participatory universe. We are nature and we are attraction. Nature is designed to attract resources, including your inquiry at this moment. The future we imagine today is your reality tomorrow.
- 7 Day retreat includes:
- 8-10 hrs instruction
- 3 meals per day,
- shared and/or private accommodations,
- 2 organic farm tours,
- canopy adventure and one day on the Golfo Dulce with dolphins.
What's Not Includedairfare and transportation, nor alcoholic beverages.
Venue HighlightsSombra de Lapa Rainforest Estate has been servicing the health and adventure needs monkeys and guests since 2002.
Accommodations4 Bedroom Treehouse our healing rain forest estate sleeps 4 singles or couples in queen and king beds 70 feet up in canopy.
Mineral Springs Home and Spa facility is 3 levels with 4 master suites and garden level room with a/c. Most guests never use it as it is cooler in the forest and at higher elevations. Shared and private baths with swimming pool, treatment rooms and soaking facility. Rainforest trail extend to refreshing dipping pools in the the rain forest. Both homes are surrounded by 2 acres of tropical food forest.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineVibrational "Forest to Fork" cuisine made with ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cilantro, basil, spinach and oregano from the garden. Tropical fruit smoothies made with white pineapple, mango, papaya, cacao and coconut. There us not a day goes by with refreshing juices made with mint, estevia, licorice and citrus grown on farm. Guests enjoy papaya, guanabana smoothies and deserts made with fruits, herbs, spices and vegetables. Seafood caught fresh and local meats and poulty served. We serve an array of healthy foods packed with anti-oxidant remedies from the garden including moringa, hibiscus, mimosa, gumbo limbo and Juanilama.
DirectionsFROM San Jose-Osa
Take beach route down past Jaco, Manuel Antonio and Dominical. On the way back if you have extra time, take the Mountain of Death - "Cerro de la Muerto". Once you get to Chacarita there is a service station on your right, Gas up, turn right here. You are on the Osa now. Follow signs for Puerto Jimenez/Corcovado. Grocery stop in La Palma or small Pulperia store in Canaza. The second river you will go over a bridge (Rio Agujas). After that bridge you will take your first RIGHT after about ½ mile (3/4 km). There is a soccer field on your right. Turn Right here. If you get to Sandalo you went too far, turn around). Just after KM marker 66 , There is also a blue sign which says “Iglesia de Cristo”. Also on Waze and google maps until you arrive to river basin. Follow written instructions is best.
After you turn off main paved road and onto dirt road, You will see a makeshift playground area, then white green school on your left.
• Drive straight past on main pueblo road and head towards river / west.
• Drive through the little town & drop down a small hill. Then cross small 3’ wide creek, another 500 mtrs.
• Take the hard left at top of hill. Surrounded by huge trees, there is a rustic wooden gate with keeper. Please close the gate behind you.
• Continue all the way up to the top of the hill, stay right.
• Do not go through any fancy gates. This is a neighboring farm.
FROM PTO JIMENEZ
Leave Puerto Jimenez going north. There is only one main road so it is hard to get lost. The road curves to your left on the way out of town just past the soccer field, head north from Puerto Jimenez. Pass through Sandalo and the next village on your left is Barrio Bonito, Agujas Pueblo. Coming from Puerto Jimenez, after 69 KM marker, you turn left. There is a soccer field on the left. Take the left turn at end of soccer field. Follow instructions above. You will see a makeshift playground area, then white green school or your left. Drive straight past on main road and head towards river west. Drive through the little town & drop down a small hill. Then cross small 3’ wide creek, another 500 mtrs. take the hard left at top of hill. Surrounded by huge trees, there is a rustic wooden gate with keeper. Please close the gate behind you. Continue all the way up to the top of the hill, stay right.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...