Women's Ayahuasca Retreat: Reclaim Your Joy & Power
- Integrating your experience throughout the process allows you to gain all that you can from this experience: the medicines begin to bring energies to the surface, while integration allows for you to somatically and consciously make lasting changes in your life.
- This experience allows you to experience comfort with and fully connect to your feminine power. Through our carefully curated program, we will transcend any societal programming of competition and jealousy to emerge into a deeper relationship of sisterhood. Our connection to the divine mother through plants and prayer facilitates the learning and teaching experience. In an environment of other women on the same path of healing and evolution, your inner work will be supported by a community that inspires you to understand and grow from any patterns in which you have suppressed or sacrificed yourself.
- The following will be offered:
- -Three Ayahuasca ceremonies
- -One Kambo ceremony (with the option for two additional)
- -One Bufo ceremony
- -Three group Clarity Breathwork sessions, one of which will take place in the water
- -Meditations on connecting into our womb space, often called the "second heart"
- -Yoni steams
- -Floral baths for cleansing and purification
- -Group integration circles and personal support
- -Workshops on awakening to our full potential as women by coming back into harmony with nature, transcending programming, balancing masculine and feminine energies, and understanding our unique paths of service we are to walk
- -Movement exercises to embody our transformation and witness whatever is moving through us
- -Three yoga practices through Self-Awakening Yoga Therapeutics (SAYT) with Yali McGregor
- -A Pranassage bodywork session with Yali McGregor
Arrive by 4pm. Opening Circle. Dinner.
Kambo & light breakfast. Lunch & rest. Group meditation. Flower Bath. Daime.
Integration circle. Yoga. Pranassage. Rest. Workshop & movement. Breathwork. Dinner.
Optional Kambo & light breakfast. Lunch & rest. Group meditation. Yoni steam. Daime.
Integration circle. Yoga. Rest. Pranassage. Workshop & movement. Breathwork. Dinner.
Optional Kambo & light breakfast. Lunch & rest. Workshop & movement. Group meditation. Daime.
Integration circle. Yoga. Lunch. Bufo. Dinner.
Breakfast. Closing circle. Departure by 12pm.
About This Event
Please contact us prior to booking to discuss the retreat.
In this time of the great feminine rising, we have come across many women who are seeking to go deeper in their healing. We have been called to create a safe, focused space to hold the healing of emotional and sexual traumas, loss, and chronic illnesses.
In a small group of women, your experience will be highly personalized to journey deeply and release anything holding you back. The medicines and integration experiences weave together to raise your vibration, let go of your story, and embark on the path of consciousness evolution. We will use the healing powers of plants, breath, and movement to liberate old energies, purify our bodies, and reconnect with our essence. This retreat is designed to balance your experience between release, joy, and a deep connection to self.
We incorporate Kambo ceremonies (one included with the option of two more), three Ayahuasca ceremonies, and one Bufo ceremony alongside gentle activities during the day to move and process intense energies that may be felt during the ceremonies.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi
- 2 meals per day (organic, vegan, gluten free, superfoods)
- 7 nights accommodation, 8 days
- 1 Kambo ceremony (with optional add-on of 2 more)
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 Bufo ceremony
- 3 Breathwork ceremonies
- Flower Bath
- Yoni Steam
- 3 Yoga classes
- 1 Bodywork (Pranassage)
- Daily meditation, movement exercises, and workshops
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Venue HighlightsKambo Casita is a healing center dedicated to the facilitation of sacred plant medicines and evolution of consciousness.
We thank you and welcome you on this journey with us. Located in the lush jungle of Costa Rica overlooking the ocean, Kambo Casita holds a safe space for deep, transformational healing using sacred medicines, shamanic traditions, energy work, and other tools for the expansion of consciousness. We connect with all divine beings - God, plant spirits, deities, ancestors, light beings, etc. - and invoke them to facilitate multidimensional protection, healing, and liberation.
Nadine Purdy originally founded Kambo Casita as a platform for individuals to come together, heal, integrate, and learn. Today, the family has grown to include people across the globe who have entered into this deep process together. We are humbled and honored to be a part of your path and our planet's metamorphosis.
With deep respect, gratitude, and love,
The Kambo Casita Family
AccommodationsKambo Casita warmly invites you to Nosara, Costa Rica. Our property overlooks the sea and vibrant jungle. The space is woven with love and high vibrations to be a part of the medicine you receive.
Wake up to a vision of morning fog lightly settling on the lush jungle mountains as monkeys swing by and eagles soar overhead. Kambo Casita offers a quiet, comfortable space for individuals and small groups to immerse themselves in healing and integration.
The center features two retreat houses with kitchens, 9 beds, private casitas, indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces, and large outdoor communal spaces with two infinity pools. Each day, at least two organic meals with fresh juices and coconut water are served by our vegan chef. The food is cooked to provide for gluten free and vegan diets, and we can also accommodate if you have any other dietary needs. We are a short walk to the beach and a 15-minute drive to the central surf and yoga town, Guiones/Nosara.
If you are visiting Costa Rica, we recommend that you stay at our center while partaking in ceremonies with us to fully commit to your process in the healing energies of the space.
The closest airport to us is Liberia (Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport), which is located about 2 hours away. We recommend using Gypsy Cab as a shuttle, which has rates that start from $45. It is also possible to fly to San José and either rent a car for the 5+ hour drive or fly to Nosara Airport.
We strive to live in a harmonious and symbiotic relationship with our planet, and we ask that guests also respect this through composting, limiting plastic use and other waste, maintaining an energy of peace in the space, and giving thanks to the land.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineEach day, at least two organic meals are served by our vegan chef. The food is usually cooked to provide for gluten free and vegan diets, but we can also accommodate if you have any other dietary needs. Additionally, juices, fresh coconut water, and healthy snacks are available throughout the day.
DirectionsOnce your reservation is confirmed, we will help you to arrange transport from the airport. Liberia airport is most accessible from Nosara.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...