Reawake - Retreat & Experiential Workshop
- therapeutic chi kung
- different meditation practices
- breathing exercises
- individual and group dynamics
- countless personal development exercises
- healthy, consistent and vegetarian eating
Schedule8:00 wake up
8:30 Therapeutic Chi Kung
9:30 Breakfast and free time
10:30 Energetic and therapeutic group dynamics (individual and group)
13:00 Lunch and free time
14:30 Energetic and therapeutic group dynamics (individual and group)
17:00 Conscious Body
20:00 Dinner and free time
21:30 Therapeutic Chi Kung
22:30 Meditation and Relaxation
About This Event
The union of Chinese Medicine Wisdom to the Personal Development in a unique, therapeutic, inspiring and transformative weekend....
This Retreat is an opportunity for you to stop, to make a pause in your daily life and reconnect again with yourself. You will find a safe space for you just BE… and let the magic happen…
With a variety of exercicies exercicies and activities, this weekend is full of therapeutic practices such as Therapeutic Chi Kung, different kinds of Meditations, experiential games, conscious body and breathing exercicies, many activities of personal develompment for you to find your essence… and so much more.
All of this in a beautiful and magical spot, surrounded by nature, with delicious and vegetarian meals.
This Retreat is for all of those who;
- Need a break
- Feel the need to take some time off
- Look to know themselves more and better
- Want to strengthen their self confidence and self esteem
- Want to deepen their self-awareness and personal development
- Want to set priorities
- Want to improve your interpersonnal relationships
- Are looking for tools to better cope with life's constant challenges
- Want to know and practice various meditations and therapeutic Chi Kung
- Seek to rediscover their essence
- Seek a state of peace, harmony and love
"Weekend of intense and magical knowledge. I didn't trade this retreat for anything" - Andreia "Unique and indescribable" - Maria; "A transformative experience." - Mafalda
- All meals (coffee, tea and fruit are always available)
- 2 Nights accommodation
- All therapeutic activities (chi kung, meditations, breathworks sessions, conscious body sessions, many personal development exercicies and so much more)
- Full presence of the Facilitator and Staff
What's Not IncludedAirport transfer
Venue HighlightsCasa do Pateo no Meco is a magical space surrounded by nature 40 minutes from Lisbon, it has an outdoor saltwater pool, a Dome for activities. You have the option to stay in double or community rooms, with delicious vegetarian meals and much more.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineAmazing and delicious vegetarian food with a variety of options that usually included main course menu, two to three side dishes, 2 to 3 salad varieties, soup, tea, water, coffee, dessert
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Mafalda Albergaria December 11, 2019
This retreat was a blossom in my life, I was totally surprise with the safe energy container that was created by Ana Sofia, where she, in a loving and professional way, lead us within. I really found peace with some parts of me that weren't ok, and I had the opportunity to profoundly heal and leave behind things that doesn't serve me anymore but in a very gentle and light way, very supported even by the group that create a beautiful energy together. Thank you Sofia for your wisdom, support and love!
Joana Sousa November 25, 2019
I had the opportunity to participate on the Reawake Retreat in a time in my life that i was in much need, felt broken and lost. I went with an open heart, not knowing what i would find and i may say, i bit relunctant. And it turned ut to be one of the best things i did in my life. It's been about 3 yeards know and i stil use some of the tools Ana taught us, and i still hear some of her words when i'm more on the down side and not believing. She offers her heart, her love, but at the same time in a very professionnal way. Making us feel secure, helded all the way. Thank you for your work Ana. I recommended highly.