REST & RESTORE RETREAT
- daily morning gentle yoga and meditation
- daily yin yoga or restorative yoga or sharing circle
- daily yoga nidra
- natural environment to relax and recharge your batteries
- excursion to meditation caves and temples
Schedule6:30 - 8:30 morning GENTLE YOGA & MEDITATION session
8:30 - 10:00 breakfast
10:00 - 12:00 time at the beach, massage or a sharing circle / yoga nidra
12:00 - 15:00 lunch and time to relax, take a walk, go to the beach, have a massage
15:00 - 16:30 afternoon guided meditation or yin yoga or restorative yoga session
16:30 - 17:30 sunset
17:30 - 18:30 time to relax or yoga nidra session
18:30 - 20:00 dinner
About This Event
Here at Joyos Surf Camp G-Land we invite you to join us for retreats focused on yoga, meditation and health. The Camp is located in serene rainforest, surrounded by pristine beaches, world class waves and breath-taking natural beauty. Here we offer REST & RESTORE RETREAT in small groups where we focus on your individual needs.
It’s time to take a rest dear, go within and take care of yourself. If that resonates with you, if you’re feeling tired or even exhausted, if everything seems like it is ‘too much’ – here is a space for you to deeply rest, reconnect to yourself and reload your batteries. Our REST & RESTORE RETREAT offers you daily slow and gentle yoga practices, deep relaxation in yoga nidra, restorative yoga, sharing circles and meditations, giving you support to slow down and find peace and calmness. You will also have lots of time to recharge your energy at beautiful, pristine beaches, swim, take a walk, read a book or simply do nothing. You will de-stress, relax and take home valuable tools from the retreat which we will support you to incorporate into your daily life. Come and relax deeply in our paradise!
We welcome you to stay with us in the jungle, reconnect to nature and your soul, unwind, relax and transform your life!
- RETREAT PACKAGE 6 nights / 7 days
- 6 nights in Joyo’s SUPERIOR or VIP room with private bathroom, hot water and AC (according to your needs private room or shared accommodation with your friend)
- pick up and drop off from hotel in Bali / airport
- fastboat round trip to G-land from Kuta Bali (min 10 ppl, takes 2-2.5h) or transportation by plane from Bali to Banyuwangi Airport (20 min flight) and by car to the camp (around 1.5h)
- daily 3 delicious and healthy meals prepared by Joyo’s chef, adjusted to your personal dietary preferences
- daily 2 juices / 2 coconuts / 2 soft drinks
- unlimited drinking water refill
- 6 morning GENTLE YOGA sessions
- 6 afternoon yin yoga or restorative yoga session or meditation
- 3 sharing circles or guided meditations
- daily yoga nidra
- complimentary yoga equipment during your retreat: mat, blocks, belt, bolsters
- 1 excursion to the meditation caves and Pura Luhur Giri Seloka temple
- all transports within the National Park to the beaches and excursions
- free time for swimming, sunbathing or reading
- 1 massage
- Alas Purwo National Park fees
- free wi-fi
- 24h electricity
- mosquito net
What's Not IncludedFlight tickets to Bali
Venue HighlightsLocated in National Park Alas Purwo
Wildlife right at your doorstep
White sand beaches
Only 2h boat ride from Bali
AccommodationsA bungalow style accommodation which is strongly constructed to facilitate the unique lifestyle of most adventures who love being in the jungle and nature and to rpovide as much natural element as possible inside the room. Accommodation is in new modernized bungalows sleeping for 1 (private) or 2 (twin or double) adults with air-conds & fan, double beds, DVD player, TV, mosquito nets, private bathroom with hot shower, drinking water dispender, 24h wifi.
Menu/CuisineDuring the retreat we will offer nutritious meals prepared by our chefs in Joyo’s kitchen. As we are in a remote location, we endeavour to source as much local food as possible. We use fresh ingredients to create delicious vegetarian, non-vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
DirectionsWe will pick you up from your hotel or villa in Bali to the boat harboar located at Kuta Reef. G-Force is G-Land Joyos Fast Boat will drop you to the Joyos Surf Camp at East Java from Kuta Reef. Fully acredited captain and crew, safety equipment life raft, buoys, Radio & GPS, Toilet, Mineral Water, Fire Extinguisher, and First Aid Kit.
Estimated Time: GForce fastboat depart from Kuta Reef approx 6.30 am arriving G-Land approx 9.00 am and return from G-Land approx 9.30 am arriving Kuta Reef 12.00 – 13.00 pm
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
The Yoga Forest – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaAug 1 - 10, 2020 (10 days)