Pilates & Sculpt Retreat
- In between your Pilates and bodywork sessions there is plenty of time to relax, go for a walk along the beach, bask in the sun, take advantage of various optional excursions or treat yourself to a massage or other spa treatment.
ScheduleMorning Pilates Mat Class
Evening Sculpt Class
About This Event
Join us for a week of toning and rejuvenation at the gorgeous Maya Tulum Resort! This Pilates and Sculpt Retreat focuses on Pilates Mat technique each morning and our signature Pilates by Alice Yoga Sculpt each evening. PBA Yoga Sculpt is a one-of-a-kind mix of sculpt & tone exercises and deep stretching; a fantastic way to complement your morning Pilates session! Our aim is proper alignment and form to help each body attain it’s own potential.
"Fabulous retreat for those interested in deepening their practice, focusing on their health and unplugging for a few days. Beautiful setting and facilities, lovely staff, excellent food. Many opportunities for off-site exploration."
- This retreat includes:
- Deluxe accommodations for 7-nights
- Morning and evening Pilates and bodywork sessions
- Three gourmet vegetarian meals daily. Fish and seafood are offered several times per week.
- All water, teas, and coffee with meals
- Full use of all resort amenities
- Roundtrip airport transportation on first and last day of retreat (arrival on March 28th and departure on April 4th)
- Sales and hospitality taxes
- A required $12 per day per person service charge has been included in your fee. This is required from the resort & covers gratuity for all Maya Tulum staff, excluding spa therapists, tour guides & drivers.
What's Not IncludedNot included:
Airfare to Cancun International Airport (CUN)*
Alcoholic beverages and personal purchases
Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Venue HighlightsMaya Tulum Resort has a full Spa.
AccommodationsChoose from Garden View Villa Triple Room, Ocean View Cabana Double-Occupancy or Single-Occupancy, and Ocean Front Bungalow Double-Occupancy. All rooms have full bathrooms.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineThree gourmet vegetarian meals daily. Fish and seafood are offered several times per week.
All water, teas, and coffee with meals
Directions*When booking your flight, aim to arrive at Cancun International Airport (airport code CUN) between 11am-12pm on Saturday, March 28th Our airport shuttles will be confirmed closer to the date. Aim to book your departure flight from Cancun International Airport on Saturday, April 4th, after 2pm. Our return shuttle will be confirmed closer to the date.
Maya Tulum Resort is a 90-120 minute drive from Cancun International Airport.
Resort check-in is at 3pm, resort check-out is at 12pm.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Casa Om – Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo MexicoMay 17 - 23, 2020 (7 days)