Dominican Tree Top Adventure Retreat
- Included in this Tree Top Adventure Retreat, besides the daily yoga & meditation offerings, delicious organic meals, is a Samana Jungle ZipLine Adventure!! If it's not enough for you to sleep high amongst the tree tops on this untouched paradise, lets glide through them for incomparable views!
ScheduleMy primary focus for retreat programming is that guests know it is always ultimately THEIR CHOICE. This is your time, your adventure, your opportunity to indulge in honor the call of your heart, body, & spirit.
Sunday, 3/29 -
7AM - Wake up! The monkey's will surely be a new & different alarm clock for most of us.
7 - 8:50AM - Head to the dining hall to enjoy fresh coffee, tea, delicious organic breakfast
9AM 10:15AM - Yoga in the domed shala
10:30AM - Bike ride to Playa El Valle - beach day!
12PM - Lunch at Mami's - Use the voucher from our Tree House family, and enjoy lunch beachside today!
Free Time - get some more rays, swim in the crystal clear waters, lounge in a hammock with your favorite book, music, podcast - head back to the Tree House village and enjoy the pool, take a shower, a nap, enjoy a self-practice in the yoga shala, embark on your optional excursion!
5PM - 6:15PM - Evening yoga pre-dinner - Power Flow format to really work up an appetite
6:30PM - Dinner in the dining hall
7:30 - 8PM - Free time, shower, rest, digest, explore the property
8:15PM - Evening Meditation in the yoga shala
About This Event
Disconnect to reconnect in the DR ... Morgan of daisyface flow & The daisyface Space is ready to whisk you away to a magical Tree Top village in the heart of the jungle in El Valle, Dominican Republic.
Picture this: 22 Tree House's connected by rope bridges & pathways to spend a week of bliss submerged in nature. The village boasts a gorgeous domed yoga shala for morning & afternoon yoga practices & our evening meditations. A bike ride away is the El Valle beach, where morning yoga will be offered on a few of the days. Serving all locally sourced & organic meals, The Tree Top Village is happy to accommodate any dietary needs/restrictions you may have.
When the end of March rolls around in Boston, there is no where else you'd rather be than in the Dominican jungle, high up in the trees, with yoga, meditation, organic meals, on-site pool, a bike ride away from the beach, an included Samana Zipline experience per guest & additional excursions available for my fellow adventurers.
**Please keep in mind, a major piece of this experience is the Digital Detox aspect as the Dominican Tree House Village is WiFi free. In our modern society, we are so attached to our phones/computers/tablets/devices--create space for this week to let go. To surrender. And reconnect with self through movement, nature, & community. **If you MUST access the interwebs during your stay, a $10 WiFi card can be purchased through the resort.
In order to keep this trip an intimate offering & allow each student/guest to get as much 1:1 time they may need with Morgan, we have capped attendance at 25 people. My intuition is telling me that this will book up QUICKLY.
Right now, round trip flights to SDQ (Santo Domingo) from Boston are under $400!
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot for this fairy-tale, jungle book, Tarzan and/or Jane-esque yogi adventure. This could be the BEST holiday gift you ever give yourself--or someone you love!
The unique yoga experience is one that not only can live on in your mind, but your body carries that pure energy & high vibes for months & years to come. It is my honor to offer & share this for all of my retreat guests; I cannot wait to meet you!
- - Airport Shuttle Transportation to and from the SDQ Airport to the Dominican Tree House Village on 3/28 & 4/4
- - Breakfast & Dinner on-site at the resort, and lunch vouchers w/ local partners
- - Fresh coffee & tea anytime in the dining hall
- - Samana ZipLine Adventure excursion
- - Exclusive Access to the domed yoga shala during scheduled programming & otherwise for an intimate self practice/meditation
- - Unlimited use of the Beach Cruiser bikes to & from the local beach! You know how much Morgan LOVES beach yoga...
- - Unlimited access to their on-site pool with the most incredible jungle views!
What's Not Included- Airfare to & from SDQ Airport
- Travel Insurance (we highly recommend Travel Guard)
- ATV Waterfall Excursion ($90 USD)
- Boat Tour / Snorkeling Excursion ($90 USD)
Venue HighlightsA gorgeous on-site pool that boasts the most incredible jungle views while you relax. Can't you just imagine the air purity now?
Accommodations- Breakfast & Dinner -- organic, locally sourced meals provided in the darling dining hall high above the jungle - community style! Let's all eat together & bond
- Fresh coffee & tea all day, every day, anytime you'd like it!
- Private bathrooms for each room use
- Relax in the pool whenever you'd like
- Unlimited Beach cruiser bike use
- 10-minute bike ride to the white sands & crystal clear waters of Playa El Valle (El Valle Beach)
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Wave & Dance Morocco - Surf Camp and Yoga Retreat in Tamraght – Tamraght Souss-Massa Morocco Tamraght Souss-Massa Morocco8 Nights
La Vida Surf – Taghazout Souss-Massa Morocco Taghazout Souss-Massa Morocco8 Nights
Puntarenas Province Costa Rica Puntarenas Province Costa Rica5 Nights
Taizu Shaolin Kung Fu International School – Handan Hebei China Handan Hebei China14 Nights