5 Day Adventure and Stress Relief Retreat in Southern Utah
- Enjoy 5 days in beautiful Southern Utah, Kanab. Your days will be filled with adventure trips to breathtaking landscapes, while Mike and Erika, both qualified life coaches, will advise you on your life strategies and life goals. Gazing at the stars while sipping wine around an open fire will bring inner peace. Practice mindfulness and enjoy the quiet so as to renew your soul, while hiking in the rugged beauty of Utah. Discover who you are and what you want. Or just come and enjoy the beauty and peace around you. These 5 days are about you and what you need.
- Adventure trip to breathtaking landscapes
- Chatting with your life coach throughout the entire day
- Relaxing and peacefulness during all activities
About This Event
If you are over-stressed and over-worked come and rejuvenate yourself in the amazing, magnificent, calm, picturesque landscape of Southern Utah.
Live to Love and Love to Live
- • 4 x Overnight stays in Kanab in beautiful log cabins with a view on the mountains.
- • 4 x Breakfast included.
- • 5 x Lunch (most of the time in nature).
- • 3 x Dinners (Including one glass of wine/beer) in beautiful top-rated restaurants in the quaint town of Kanab.
- • 1 x Dinner under the stars around an open fire (weather permitted) making sausages, "stokbrood", smores on the fire.
- • Daily transfer to/from restaurants and all adventures.
- • 3 x Guided adventures to beautiful places (including Peekaboo Canyon, White Pockets, etc).
- • ATV – ride to scenic location (weather permitted) - feel the wind in your hair!
- • 2 x Road Trips to and from Las Vegas and White Pockets.
- • Hiking every day (from 1-3 miles, easy level).
- • 3 x Private Life Coaching sessions with Erika or Mike.
- • Group coaching.
- • Daily interactions and discussions with Mike and Erika.
- • Transfer from Las Vegas to Kanab (only one specific time pick-up and drop-off in Vegas. If you can not make this, you will need to arrange your own transport to Kanab).
- • Did we mention the breath-taking scenery of Southern Utah? – This is for free.
- If you have dietary requirements, feel free to tell us, and we will do our best to make it possible.
What's Not Included- Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer to and from Las Vegas to Kanab is included, but only one specific pick-up time and drop-off in Vegas. If you can not make this, you will need to arrange your own transport to Kanab. You will have to arrange your flight to accommodate pick-up and drop-off times.
Venue HighlightsFly into Las Vegas. Start your adventure with a road trip to Kanab, a quaint small town hidden in the untamed beauty of Southern Utah. Daily visits to breathtaking beautiful places that will blow your mind. The key to unlocking your inner potential dwells within yourself. Erika and Mike will assist you in this journey of adventure, self-discovery, goal setting and fun. This is a retreat for the traveller that will provide silence, beauty, adventure and fun. Don't forget your camera. Oh, did we mention that we will laugh a lot? Come and have fun while de-stressing.
AccommodationsRed Canyon Cabins, Kanab - You will stay in your own private log cabin in Kanab, while having the view of the beauty of Kanab around you. If you want to share a cabin please advise. Meals will be served at several top-rated restaurants through the little town of Kanab. Most lunches will be eaten in nature while discovering the beauty of Southern Utah.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
Menu/Cuisine4 x Breakfasts.
5 x Lunches (most of the time in nature).
3 x Dinners (Including one glass of wine/beer) in several restaurants in Kanab.
1 x Dinner under the stars around an open fire (weather permitted).
If you have dietary requirements, feel free to tell us and we will do our best to make it possible.
DirectionsFly into Las Vegas and make a road trip to Kanab.
Transfer to and from Las Vegas to Kanab is included, but only one specific pick-up time and drop-off in Vegas. If you can not make this, you will need to arrange your own transport to Kanab. You will have to arrange your flight to accommodate pick-up and drop-off time.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
May 1 - 3, 2020 (3 days)
Jun 5 - 7, 2020 (3 days)