Yoga, Meditation, Ayahuasca Retreat
- A special place in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest. 17 hectares of lush, protected, virgin jungle, where you will go to sleep with the soothing sounds of the jungle and you will wake up with the songs of thousands birds.
- A whole team who is striving to give you the most unforgettable experience, where your safety, well being and personal inner journey comes as a first priority.
- Because of that, we work only with small groups, no bigger than 7 participants.
- We can speak with you in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian.
ScheduleThis is how our weekly schedule looks.Every day is carefully designed to guide you through your inner journey. Please note all activities are included in the package and are optional so, if you feel like skipping some of them, it will allow you more free time.
About This Event
A small piece of paradise hidden at the heart of the Amazon Rainforest.
9 Yoga Sessions
4 Meditation Sessions
Painting workshops with personal energy readings by our Maestra
Flower Baths for Energy Cleansing by our native Shaman
2 Shamanic Ceremonies
A team 100% devoted to make your experience unique, help you to connect with nature and with yourself and get you started in your Inner Journey with peace, love and serenity.
Private eco friendly bungalows, vegan, vegetarian and personalized menus.
Ralf says: What a beautiful place! So worth visiting! I wish i could post the recording here that i made AT night, pure jungle sounds. Thanks Paula and Manu for creating such a unique place
- Pick up and drop off at Iquitos City
- 3 daily meals (vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free meals available)
- coffee, herbal teas, fruit juice and fruits available all day long
What's Not IncludedAirfares of any kind
Accommodation at Iquitos City
Venue HighlightsWelcome to the tranquil and beautiful Naturalia Flow! The perfect place to connect with nature and yourself, surrounded by a team of caring people, luscious jungle views, and soul nurturing activities! We can communicate with you in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian.
AccommodationsOur beautiful bungalows are made 100% of wood, and the furniture has been designed with recycled wood. They are protected by a mosquito net, and every bungalow has their own personal hammock in the veranda, to enjoy the jungle views and the birds songs.
Menu/CuisineWe offer three meals per day and non alcoholic natural drinks. Unlimited coffee/tea and fruits are always available.
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available.
Plant diet menu for those participating in the Ayahuasca Ceremonies or following any special plant treatments.
DirectionsWe are located near the city of Iquitos, Peru. There are daily flights from Lima. We recommend to plan your arrival to Iquitos at least one day day before the start of your Retreat, and the departure flight at least one day after the end of your Retreat.
Once in Iquitos we offer a free pick up service to Naturalia. After your time with us, we will drop you off at Iquitos City.