24 days 200 Hours Vinyasa Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course April 2020 in Bali
- 22 nights in en-suite accommodation in an independent villa with stunning rice-field views, privacy, and organic bath products
- All-inclusive 23 days so you don’t have to worry about anything once you arrive
- 3 x daily nutritious vegetarian meals each day for the duration of the training, including all-day help yourself filtered water,
- fresh coffee and herbal teas. Vegan and gluten-free options available
- Small group size of 10-22 students so you get maximum benefit and individual attention from our faculty
- Complimentary airport transfers at scheduled times
- 200 hours of training with certificate of completion
- Student manual and world-class faculty
- InnerYoga gift bag on arrival
- Unrestricted access to custom-built yoga facilities including infinity pool, spa, and Wi-Fi at the prime Azadi Retreat Center, nestled in the center of Bali’s untouched rural landscape, overlooking rice fields
Schedule06:30 – 07:30 Meditation and pranayama
07:30 – 09:00 Vinyasa practice
09:00 – 10:15 Breakfast
10:15 – 12:45 Philosophy
12:45 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 16:00 Asana clinic/teaching lab
16:00 – 16:30 Afternoon snack & break
16:30 – 18:00 Yin practice
18:30 – 20:00 Dinner
About This Event
Inner Yoga offers the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training to let you master the art of Yoga. Our 200 Hours yoga Certification 2020 will give you the experience to start sharing your love of yoga with others. The Yoga Instructor Certification provided is recognized globally and one can achieve it only after the completion of the training. The experience can be made more relaxing with our Luxury Yoga Retreat Bali.
Every day of the training I was so happy to have chosen Inner Yoga for my YTT course. The setting is beautiful and relaxing, teachers are well informed and experienced and I loved the combination of Yin and Vinyasa. - Debbie
- All prices include your accommodation
- Training manual
- 200 hours of tuition
- 3 x daily vegetarian meals
- Airport pick up on the first day of training
- Inner Yoga gift bag and a certificate of completion
What's Not IncludedFlights
Venue HighlightsYour home for the duration of your training will be the beautiful Azadi Retreat just 10 minutes north of Ubud. Our venue has been specifically designed to best support the principles and practices of yoga.
AccommodationsAzadi Retreat offers a unique location for our Bali yoga teacher training. Surrounded by tropical jungles, rice-fields, rolling hills and temples, the location was chosen for its tranquil atmosphere and rich culture. The views are stunning and peaceful but only a short distance from central Ubud.
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineEnjoy 3 daily delicious and fresh vegetarian meals will be served each day lovingly prepared by the Balinese staff in our on-site open-air lounge next to our pool.
You have the choice to either sit around a big family table with new friends or choose a smaller table for more intimate interactions or time-out.
Herbal teas, daily fresh ginger, lime and mint, Balinese or french-press coffee and filtered water are always available. An afternoon snack is provided each day with a tropical fruit platter, fresh raw veggies, and homemade vegan dips.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...