- Structured, yet open-ended retreats are customized for our guests. Generally, the day starts with Sunrise Yoga-Meditation on the beach followed by breakfast. Post breakfast guests either go on an excursion or opt to lounge around by the pool or beach with their favorite book/reading material while soaking up Vitamin D; this time is also when guests who elect to have Ayurveda treatments and/or massages (at an additional cost) schedule these. Typically lunch is provided in-house or on the excursion; we offer optional cooking classes for guests who are interested, which tend to be late morning lunch recipes. Afternoons are made for siestas or more 'YOU' time. Sunset Beach Yoga-Meditation caps the day before unwinding at Happy Hour in-house and wholesome dinner.
ScheduleStructured, yet open-ended retreats are customized for our guests. Generally, the day starts with Sunrise Yoga-Meditation on the beach followed by breakfast. Post breakfast guests either go on an excursion or opt to lounge around by the pool or beach with their favorite book/reading material while soaking up Vitamin D; this time is also when guests who elect to have Ayurveda treatments and/or massages (at an additional cost) schedule these. Typically lunch is provided in-house or on the excursion; we offer optional cooking classes for guests who are interested, which tend to be late morning lunch recipes. Afternoons are made for siestas or more 'YOU' time. Sunset Beach Yoga-Meditation caps the day before unwinding at Happy Hour in-house and wholesome dinner.
We organize the week to guest preferences by way of a questionnaire we share with them in advance. The responses to the questionnaire allow us to get better acquainted with our guests and their preferences in order for us to create an experience to best compliment each individual guest's likes.
About This Event
Rasa Experiences (South Goa) offers ongoing tailored 8-Day & 7-Night Yoga-Meditation focused retreats during the months of November, December, January, and February each year. Guests seeking a truly customized experience are encouraged to select their own start and end date ideally suited to their holiday. Each retreat starts with Rasa's signature welcome at the Goa Airport (guests arrive at all hours of the day and the night to be greeted by Rasa's Team) and ends with the airport send-off after a week of Yoga, Meditation, Beach, cultural exchanges, wholesome meals, fun activities, new friendships, and more. Our retreats include, as mentioned above, airport transfers, accommodation at our Rasa Villa in Varca, South Goa, in one of our spacious private rooms with self controlled air conditioning and attached private bathroom, all meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner) catered to guest tastes, daily sunrise and sunset Yoga-Meditation, select excursions, cultural exchanges, ample 'YOU' time to relax in-house or by the pool or at the beach, bicycles and ocean kayaks to use, daily Happy Hour with choices of two glasses of house wine or beer or fresh squeezed juice, lemonade, or similar, ... It is our mission to curate a personalized experience to 'nourish your soul'.
Nourish Your Soul.
- Airport Transfers (pick up and drop off), 7 nights of accommodation with all meals, daily Sunrise and Sunset Yoga-Meditation, cooking classes (optional, but included), local conveyance, 2-3 excursions based on guest preferences, daily Happy Hour with 2 beverages (glass of house wine or beer or non-alcoholic drink/juice), and complimentary use of bicycles, ocean kayaks, and community swimming pool.
What's Not IncludedNot included are:
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Taxes (GST - Goods & Services Tax) levied by the Government of India
- Massages (additional charge of US$20 per in-house hour-long massage)
- Ayurveda consultation and treatments (charged and payable directly to Ayurveda associate)
- Laundry Services (available at reasonable extra charges)
- Certain excursions that are extra such as visit to Night or Day flea market in North Goa, Deep South Goa beach day, River Boat trip, etc.
Venue Highlights- Spacious private rooms with large attached bathrooms
- Personalized service
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Yoga-Meditation conducted based on guest abilities and fitness level
- Meals prepared fresh and to the taste of individual guests
- Activities and pace of retreat designed to guest preferences
AccommodationsWe offer two categories of rooms, as follows:
1. Standard private room - these rooms are spacious and are located on the lower level of the Rasa Villa. Rooms have attached private bathrooms with shower amenities provided. Self controlled air conditioner and ceiling fans in each room.
2. Superior private room with attached private terrace/balcony - these rooms are slightly larger than our standard rooms and are located on the second level of the Rasa Villa. As with the standard rooms, our Superior rooms have attached bathrooms with shower amenities and the rooms have self controlled air conditioning and ceiling fans. These rooms come with an attached private balcony/terrace for guests to unwind and relax.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineBreakfast usually has something light Indian such as Poha (flat rice preparation), Upma (grits/cream of wheat like dish made from semolina), Chilla (savory pancake made of chickpea/garbanzo bean flour), or Saboodana (salty tapioca and peanut item) along with fresh cut fruits, eggs to order, and toast.
Lunches are usually simple Indian - roti, rice, veggies, daal or soup-salad-wraps/sandwich.
Dinners tend to be a little more elaborate with appetizers served during Happy Hour prior to the main meal which is usually a mix of Indian, Asian, Italian, Tex-Mex, seasoned, grilled fish/chicken/paneer/veggies, ...
There is always dessert at the end of the day for guests to enjoy!
DirectionsGoa Dabolim International Airport (GOI) is the airport to fly into. There are a number of direct flights to Goa via Doha, Muscat, Dubai, Shajah, or Helsinki; most guests prefer to fly into Mumbai, Delhi, or Bangalore and then take a domestic connection to Goa. Regardless, a welcome team of two members of the Rasa Family with a sign bearing the name of the guest greet them upon arrival post the baggage claim area just while exiting the terminal. The complimentary chauffeured ride to Rasa in a private car takes about 45 minutes.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...