A Stairway to Higher Vibrations of Light
- Experience the power of the mountain
- Walk in the tranquil setting of the beautiful meadows filled with wildflowers
- Deepen your connection with the elemental powers
- Meditation to open your channels on the majestic mountain
- Bathe, purify and release in the clear and abundant waters of the surrounding lakes and rivers
- Wake up and hear your hearts call
- Sunrise Hatha and Kundalini Yoga surrounded by pristine nature
- Awaken to your mystical self through Goddess Ritual and Sacred Ceremony
- Evening Pranayam for clarity
- DNA Code Activations for Awakening
- Sacred Sound Journey & Energy Healing to raise your Light Frequency
- Violet Flame Releasing Ceremony
- Surround yourself with your magical soul sisters and set collective intentions
- Quiet your mind, listen to the birds, learn from the trees, plug into nature
- Manifestation Rituals
- Intuitive Channeling Circle to gain insight from your Spirit Guides
- Moving Positive Affirmations to climb the stairway of Light
- Lemurian Code Activations
- Journal to see into the depths of your soul
- Spiritual Name Closing Ceremony
- This year, we will also be offering Goddess Reiki, Angelic Reiki and Quantum Healing Training!
- August 14-16
- -Goddess Reiki Training
- August 12
- -Angelic Reiki Training
- August 13
- -Quantum Training
- August 16
About This Event
This journey will shift you into alignment with your authentic spirit as you absorb the wisdom, pristine beauty and power of this majestic mountain. You will be restored and nurtured in a place that our ancestors revered as sacred. Connect with the spirit of the Ascended Master St. Germain, hear stories of ancient Lemuria and the hidden city of Telos. Known as the “entry point of the Light-Grids of this planet”, Mount Shasta is one of the most powerful places in the world to explore your multi-dimensional gifts.
“Opening, Clarifying, Truth Telling Experience. Glorious Sisterhood Experience. Gratitude & Love. Transcending Experience. Looking forward to another!
- Our Mount Shasta retreat will take place in a beautiful and luxurious private property surrounded by natural beauty. Accommodations will be shared with other retreat guests. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them, otherwise we will happily partner you with a roommate.
- • All excursions and sacred gatherings
- • Full Breakfast
- • Accommodations in a luxury private home
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Lunches and dinners
AccommodationsOur Mount Shasta retreat will take place in a beautiful and luxurious private property surrounded by natural beauty. Accommodations will be shared with other retreat guests. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them, otherwise we will happily partner you with a roommate.
DirectionsIMPORTANT NOTE: Please wait to book your airline ticket or ground transportation until the retreat has been confirmed. You will be notified via email. Add us in your contacts.
Mount Shasta is on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
We suggest arranging for a rental car and carpooling with other retreat participants.
Mt. Shasta is located 60 miles north of Redding, and 60 miles south of the Oregon border, along Interstate 5. There are several options for arrival, including rail by Amtrak, surrounding airports (RDD in Redding California, MFR in Medford Oregon, SMF in Sacramento California), or ground transportation by rental car, Greyhound bus or S.T.A.G.E. County Bus.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Soltara Healing Center – Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica Paquera Provincia de Puntarenas Costa Rica29 Nights