7 day empowering Rock Climbing & Yoga retreat
- Climb in limestone sea cliffs with a professional instructor
- Practise daily yoga, meditation, breathing techniques (morning & evening)
- Indulge in wholesome macrobiotic meals prepared by our retreat chef (all meals included)
- Stay in a luxurious 600-year-old villa
- Exceptional swimming pool, jacuzzi and gorgeous gardens
- Discover the beautiful Ibiza scenery with locals
- Ground transport to programmed activities included
ScheduleOasis Climbing Club programme includes:
- Rock-climbing instruction
- Yoga (hatha, vinyasa, restorative, yin, ashtanga, tailored to climbing)
- Meditation techniques
- Breathing techniques
We offer a programme packed with activities, but guests are free to decide what activities they want to take part in and when they prefer to rest.
The purpose of the programme is to increase self-awareness, both on the physical level and emotional level, to create a sense of empowerment, by learning to be comfortable outside of the comfort zone, and to learn how to control situations, by expanding the time between stimulus and response.
The rough week schedule is as follows:
Day 1: All day arrivals and welcome dinner
Day 2-6: morning yoga, climbing, evening yoga. Includes 3 meals per day.
Day 7: Breakfast and departures.
A typical day on the retreat (subject to change):
* 7:15am Cold-pressed juice or smoothie before yoga practice
* 7:30am - 8:30am Yoga practice, including meditation, breathing techniques and introducing concepts and exercises on self-awareness, self-talk, empowerement.
* 8.30am - 9:30am Wholesome energizing breakfast prepared in-house by our retreat chef
* 9.30am - 5pm: Outdoor climbing, with opportunities to swim in stunning crystal clear waters. Wholesome lunch box and snacks, prepared by our retreat chef, are served in reusable containers.
* 5.30pm - 6.30pm: Yoga, focusing on stretching
* 7pm - 8pm: Wholesome dinner in-house prepared by our retreat chef
* After 8pm: Sunset, relaxation, sound healing, yoga nidra, workshops...Depending on the day
About This Event
Stunning limestone sea cliffs, crystal-clear turquoise waters. Inspiring natural beauty and a luxurious boutique villa Ibiza style…Join us in Ibiza, Spain, on a journey of self-exploration, empowerment, body awareness and mindful movement, both climbing on the wall and practising yoga on the mat.
You will acquire invaluable skills, transferable to your daily life, that go beyond learning to climb and practising yoga. You will learn how to feel comfortable out of your comfort zone and how to achieve a calm and quiet state of mind. You will feel empowered.
Be healthier and be happier doing what you love!
- 6 nights accommodation in a luxury villa
- 5 days of rock climbing instruction/guiding
- 5 days of yoga, meditation and breathing techniques (2 practices per day)
- All meals, based on wholesome organic ingredients and prepated in-house by our retreat chef. (Arrival day includes dinner & departure day includes breakfast).
- Ground transport to programmed activities
What's Not IncludedFlights to Ibiza
AccommodationsLive an authentic Ibiza experience. Stay in a magnificent 600-year-old villa, a 2000m2 property. Enjoy this elegantly restored luxury farmhouse with its exceptional swimming pool, jacuzzi and gorgeous gardens.
Our home base is located in the heart of Ibiza, just a short walk from Santa Gertrudis, where you’ll find numerous cafes, restaurants and shops.
The villa has 6 large bedrooms. Whether you want to get active or get relaxed, our retreat villa has it all, indoors and outdoors.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOur retreat chef specialises in healthy & macrobiotic cooking and diet-therapy. Amongst others, our chef developed her skills as a gourmet healthy chef in the prestigious kitchens of Sha Wellness Clinic (Spain) & the vegetarian restaurant Vanilla Black (London), featured in the Michelin Guide.
The retreat menu is based on fresh local produce and organic ingredients. It is mainly plant-based, but also includes eggs, fish and occasionally cheese to cater for the body needs during a period of intense activity.
Our chef uses zero-processed foods or refined sugars: expect lots of creative healthy yummy meals and home-made snacks.
We can cater for any dietary requirements.
DirectionsOur retreat villa is just a short 20min taxi ride from Ibiza airport.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...