The Game Changer- Well-being Retreat- Andalucia May 2020 (sold out)
- Just one of the highlights on this retreat will be our trip to nearby Ronda. Famous for its epic views and steeped in history and culture you will love exploring this Andalusian mountain town.
- And we will visit the fascinating and innovative new project in Ronda- LA organic experience. Not just an olive oil tour but an inspiring peek into the world of sustainable farming along with the added input of art and design from Philippe Starck who has collaborated on this project from the start.
ScheduleFrom 8 am Daily sunrise gentle stretching and mindful walk.
10 am- breakfast
11.30 energising pilates class
1.30 3 course lunch banquet
3.30- 7.30 Guest workshops /massage/gym circuits
7.30-8.30 light supper
8.30-9.30 restorative yoga and meditation session
Yoga and Pilates
Massage and Beauty treatments.
Cooking classes and innovative primarily plant based food.
Self care workshops
Night time calming rituals
About This Event
We love food at Body, Mind and Soul retreats, whole, local and ecological where possible. We particularly like writer Michael Pollan's adage. "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants" and his definition of food specifically nothing with more than five ingredients, or ingredients you can't pronounce!
Whether you are already committed to a vegan lifestyle, you are a vegetarian or you are just wanting to explore the world of a whole food plant based diet this retreat is for you.
We will help you explore a diet and lifestyle which is increasingly being proved to be gentler on the planet and on our bodies.
We will inspire you with exciting and delicious recipes to take forward and integrate into your daily routines.
But the game changing doesn't stop there. As always we will provide a holistic experience to help you look at mindset, exercise and fitness, connections with ourselves and others, self care and healing practices.
Our holistic approach includes mindfulness and meditation, physical activities- yoga, pilates, walking in nature, gym circuits, healthy - but always delicious and innovative- plant based nutrition, creative and inspirational workshops with professional therapists and guest speakers as well as pampering beauty treatments and indulgent massage. Our retreats are designed to always be inclusive- all bodies of all ages and abilities are welcome! The same goes for dietary requirements.
We have curated experiences and treatments to help you relax, restore and renew and created beautiful spaces for you to rest, recover and reflect.
- 4 nights stay in a luxurious, super comfortable ensuite room.
- Groups will be small.
- First night 3 course dinner - including some special gifts to help you enjoy your retreat.
- Morning and evening stretching and meditation rituals, including mindful walking.
- Breakfast -sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch -delicious 3-course meal and supper - light but satisfying supper to aid a good night´s sleep. All drinks and snacks.
- Plant based cooking classes- led by your hostess Di- award-winning hotelier, author, world traveller and outstanding cook.
- Group workshops exploring sustainability, diet and food consciousness.
- Guided walks or hikes in the local area- from gentle walks through chestnut forest to the fascinating limestone crags of "Los Riscos"
- Excursion to Ronda and guided olive farm tour.
- Yoga and pilates classes- your highly experienced teachers will hold 3 group classes during the retreat.
- Gym circuit- small but varied circuit with qualified monitor in our local gym.
- We include one relaxing massage per guest in your retreat.
- Use of hotel´s infra-red sauna as well as all other amenities.
- Hand picked farewell gift bag to remember your stay!
What's Not IncludedFLIGHTS
TRANSFERS/TRANSPORTATION (But ask if you need help arranging)
TRAVEL INSURANCE WHICH IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF LAST MINUTE NEED TO CANCEL
Venue HighlightsAcclaimed boutique venue at Hotel Los Castaños.
Fantastic facilities and accommodation
Wonderful team of experienced professionals
Fantastic peaceful hidden paradise location in the mountains.
Innovative primarily plant based food
AccommodationsYour haven during your retreat will be one of the 6 fabulous, spacious rooms at Hotel Los Castaños.
Each is slightly different but all with fabulous views, air-con/heating, ensuite bathrooms, large super comfy beds and seating areas.
Should you choose to have one of these rooms to yourself on your retreat it will provide you with the perfect balance between luxury and comfort, homeliness and extravagance.
You can choose either single or double occupancy.
When choosing double occupancy you must select and book for 2 guests.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAs well as hosting your cooking class Di has designed a perfectly nutritious and delicious menu for your stay. Plant- based, local, and organic where possible, the food will be one of the delights of your stay. Di is a surprisingly modest chef considering she has been awarded Best Inland Hotel by the Gastronomic Academy of Malaga and one look at her trip advisor reviews leave little doubt as to her skills.
DirectionsStep 1: Fly to Málaga, Gibraltar, Sevilla, or Jerez
EasyJet – RyanAir – First Choice – Jet2 – FlyBe – Aer Lingus
Step 2: Rent a Car or Catch a Cab or a Bus
We are about 90 minutes from Málaga airport. We can arrange car rental or send a local taxi. There is also a bus service Monday, Wednesday and Friday leaving Ronda at 2 pm. It costs 3 euros and takes about an hour.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Suze Retera – Villamartin Andalucía Spain Villamartin Andalucía SpainFeb 29 - Mar 7, 2020 (8 days)
ASHTANGA.YOGA.INSPIRATION – Cajiz Andalucía Spain Cajiz Andalucía SpainASHTANGA.YOGA.INSPIRATION. SUMMER-SPECIAL MYSORE-weeks in November 2019- April 2020 at the Costa del Sol, SPAIN7 Nights
The Yoga Bubble – Patria Andalucía Spain Patria Andalucía SpainFeb 9 - Mar 6, 2020 (27 days)