LOVE • SERVE • REMEMBER
- During this retreat you will explore
- • Breathwork, healing practices through the non-ordinary states made possible through the Dreamtime Journey……
- • Healing old wounds, pain and traumas stored in the body -mind
- • Self-inquiry through the exploration of the self
- • Interconnection and healing the causal bodies: emotional, physical, mental and energetic bodies
- • Reconnection to your higher purpose / dharma, karma yoga, awareness in action
- • Service: trusting the calling, beyond self to otherness.
- • Emotional self-regulation through breath practices, mindfulness and neuroscience
- • Yoga, Meditation and spiritual practices based on eastern/western traditions tailored to support you on your spiritual path and self-development growth
- • Conscious living as per the awareness of our interdependence of self and others and with the environment, Presence
- • Visiting sacred healing sites in Bali and participate in healing ceremonies with local priests
- • Sound therapy, kirtan and bhakti yoga- the path of love, service, and devotion
- • Active listening and deep sharing in individual and group sessions
Schedule7-8:30 Yoga body work
8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m Breakfast
10:00 am-1:00 p.m Session 1
1:00 p.m -3:00 pm Lunch and relax
3:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m Session 2
6:00 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Enrichment activities ( kirtan, sound healing, cultural trip, Yoga Nidra etc)
(Schedule may slightly vary with some field trips, cultural activity etc.)
About This Event
Our world is accelerating in its complexity. It no longer seems enough to tend to our personal growth and ignore the soul’s greater calling. These retreats are a high-minded call to live the life we are meant to lead. We are often called to work on ourselves, resolve our obstructions born out of conflict and suffering, and commit to our path of personal development. Yet inside that calling is an even greater longing: to fulfill your soul’s contract for greater purpose, connection and service. In response to the turmoil of our times, we have created a series of retreats to support the personal longing for peace of mind while concurrently deciphering our individual higher callings to be of service.
We will engage each other in emotional clearing, completing unfinished business in the personal sphere, learning practices for body and soul, developing our capacity to stay centered amidst conflict and creating witness awareness so we can co-exist with conflict. These ultimate practices have an explicit goal: true peace-of-mind in action that empowers our service to others and for the greater good, the ‘Red Road’ in native American parlance, karma yoga in the Hindu path.
We will begin with the Dreamtime Journey, as a self-diagnostic tool, to find what is up now for healing, and to gain inner guidance about our choices. Then we’ll conduct a purification ritual in the Balinese manner, at the water temple, to release what no longer serves. We regroup with meditation practice and integrative dialogue. Then, prepare yourself for deep reflection, practice, vision, how to stay in the midst of the chaos of life without spiritual bypass. We will create a flow of working-on-yourself, learning body-mind practices that enhance your capacity for greatest presence.
Throughout the retreat, in support of incubating your vision of service, you will be invited to travel on a journey back to self, exploring healing, participate in an evolving dialogue, transforming and sharing from a place of heart. We will learn and practice individually and in a group experiential learning, a diversity of holistic techniques: breathwork, meditation, neuroscience, emotional regulation, devotional bhakti yoga, active listening, presence and conscious living in present time; the practice of forgiveness, empathy and compassion and strengthening self-love.
- Accommodation based on double occupancy at Pondok Wahyu, a private villa in Ubud, Bali (single supplement available on request)
- All sessions and workshops as indicated in your schedule
- Kirtan, sound healing workshops and special cultural events
- Daily morning Yoga ( asana class) which may include meditation and pranayama practice
- All Meals: 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 dinners
- Free flow of water, infused tea/coffee
- A beautiful welcome gift package
- All necessary yoga props (mats, blocks and straps available)
- 1-1 personalized approach
- All group support sessions guided by a professional psychologist
- A welcome Balinese ceremony of purification with a local priest
What's Not IncludedTickets/ Travel to Bali
Accommodation before or after the retreat dates
transfers to and from the airport (can be arranged for a fee)
Any additional meals and drinks not included in the package
Personal and visa expenses
Any additional healing treatments, massage, additional psychological support, transportation or amenities not specified in the program
Venue HighlightsThe course will be held at Pondok Wahyu, a quiet private retreat villa with stunning views nestled in the quiet jungle of Ubud. The venue offers a perfect space for our retreat scenario, and come with a large swimming pool, various wooden villas perfectly decorated with Balinese traditional style, a large garden surrounded by lotus flower ponds and with trees. It is located approximately ten minutes away from downtown Ubud, and offers a secret getaway yet surprisingly close to the more buzzing and trendy cafes and shops of Ubud.
AccommodationsDiverse balinese joglos are available for you in shared or private accommodation. This stunning place will be the perfect relaxing spot for your retreat and inner work journey.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineDelicious and nutritious healthy meals balinese and international, will be catered for you to enjoy during your retreat. We ensure you are well feed and our meals meet your healthy standards.Dietary restrictions and allergies are easily accommodated as per your request.
DirectionsHow long does it take to fly to Bali?
From most places in Europe it usually takes roughly 20 hours to fly to Bali, this means you will most likely arrive the day after you leave. Please arrange for a day or two to acclimate to Bali and get over jet-lag before the course begins. From most parts of the USA and Canada, the flights to Bali take 25 hours or more. To get to Bali on a particular date, you will have to leave two calendar days prior to departure.
Before booking your airline ticket, make sure to check how long the flight is, some flights can be as long as 48 hours. You can very often find an almost identical ticket with a much shorter travel time. Air ticket prices vary greatly – if you have time to come a week before and leave a week after major holidays, your ticket may be less than half the price.
Where do I search for a ticket?
You will fly to Bali, Indonesia. The airport is in Denpasar (DPS) and is called Ngurah Rai.
Most nationalities can visit Indonesia without a visa but can only stay for 30 days. Visa on Arrival option: If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you can obtain a tourist Visa on Arrival (VOA- around 50 US $) st the counters located before the main immigration waiting lines at Ngurah Rai Balinese International airport. This visa will allow you to stay 30 days initially, and then extend for an extra 30 days, after a visit to immigration offices on the 4th week after your arrival date, where you will be photographed and fingerprinted.
Regular 30-day No Visa option: Most nationalities are allowed to stay 30 days and need not pay any fee for a visa. However these citizens must depart Indonesia before 30 days and no visa extension is allowed, strictly enforced. If you choose to do this then you must fly within 30 days to either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore or exit Indonesia to then reenter again.
Bali, Indonesia, is 9 degrees south of the Equator in the tropics. Its weather as in most places has now become quite unpredictable. There is usually a rainy season starting from November to February, with December and January having the heaviest rainfall statistically speaking. March to October is usually the high and dry season in Bali. Average temperature in most places in Bali will still be about 25-35 C (77-95 F) year-round. However in Ubud, during august the temperature can drop to 15 C (60 F) at night. Bring sweaters, and comfortable clothing.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...