Sankalpa Yoga Retreat
- *5 classes daily (yoga, meditation, pilates)
- *1 specialty workshop daily (Restorative-Fri, Sankalpa-Sat, Chakra Balancing-Sun)
- *1 One-Hour Guided Tour Boat Ride (Sat) on a shaded pontoon boat that seats up to 20, additional charge $22
- *See the Historic London Bridge! You will go over it to leave the town & go on the 'island' where Nautical Beachfront Resort is located. All resort rooms face lake and beachfront, all-inclusive resort- Restaurant w/full bar and vegetarian options onsite, ATM & Business center onsite, health & wellness merchandise, clothing for sale, Chair massage/services offered from local vendors onsite. Rooms are pet-friendly, hiking/biking trail nearby, dog-park & restaurants, groceries available nearby and in town.
- *Bonus! Havasu annual Balloon Fest will be going on same weekend, early risers will see a sky full of hot-air balloons!!
Schedule8am Morning Meditation
8:30 Active Yoga Class
10-noon Free/Meal time
1:30 pm Gentle Yoga
2:30 pm Daily Workshop
4:30 Crystal Bowl Meditation & Gentle Flow
6pm -???? Free Time or Yoga Bingo held in Hospitality Suite (open 7am-7pm daily, free snacks, water, coffee, tea etc)
About This Event
Sankalpa Yoga Retreat, ...Find a NEW YEAR, A NEW YOU!
Sankalpa or 'intention setting' is softer, kinder than a New Years 'resolution', changing & empowering your life in a way that works & is sustainable . We will be doing a Sankalpa (goal setting) workshop specifically designed to get your goals on track in a yogic, healthier way. Learn how to use yoga & breathing techniques to calm & heal the body while you learn how to 'train the brain' to re-program thought patterns that keep us stuck & repeating unwanted behaviors. We have both men & women booked so far on this retreat of all sizes, shapes & levels. Newbies welcome, great ways to sample & try something new. There will plenty for all ages, styles & levels of yoga as we have 3 Certified Instructors, with different training in all variations of yoga, pilates, Guided Meditation & Crystal Bowl Body & Sound Healing Therapy. Experience the healing sounds of Crystal Bowls being played 'live' each afternoon to end the day feeling refreshed, relaxed & restored. Balloon Fest will be going on same weekend so for all you early risers you'll be able to view a colorful sky of hot-air balloons, also a Boat Ride Tour of the beautiful Lake Havasu available on Saturday for an extra fee (optional). Namaste friends!
Mission : Changing Lives, One Breath at a Time!
- Retreat Price-
- 3 days of Yoga, Meditation, Crystal Singing Bowls Healing Therapy & Pilates Classes and Self-empowering workshops.
- Hospitality Suite (free snacks, water, coffee, tea etc) open daily
- Room Rates-
- Accomodations are separate price per nite, special discount Group Rate= $182.50 pr night w/tax & resort fee incl. , mention Yoga Group #394254 when booking
What's Not IncludedTravel expenses
Guided Boat Ride
Balloon Fest activities
Venue HighlightsHistoric London Bridge
Guided Tour Boat Ride
All-inclusive resort setting, all rooms beachfront facing Lake Havasu
Two major airports within 2+ hour drive to Lake Havasu City:
Phoenix, AZ & Las Vegas, NV
AccommodationsAll rooms are facing beach/lake , ground floor & 2nd level balcony rooms, pet-friendly ($50 extra non-refundable fee) . Rooms have 2 queen beds, sitting area with fold out sofa-bed so can sleep 4-6 ppl, room share ok, $10 ea. extra person after 2 ppl.
Group Discount Price of $182.50 pr night (incl. taxes & resort fees).
Mention Yoga Group, Group#394254 to get discount, $156 (one nights deposit) will hold your room reservation & price.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
Menu/CuisineRestaurant w/full bar onsite, vegetarian options. Many other restaurant choices within 5 min. drive of Resort. Hospitality suite w/free snacks, water, coffee, tea included in Retreat price all 3 days, open 7am-7pm.
DirectionsClosest Two major airports with 2+ hour drive from Lake Havasu City, AZ:
Phoenix, AZ & Las Vegas, NV
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...