200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and experience to teach yoga immediately.
- Daily morning 75min Hatha/Vinyasa practice.
- Daily meditations for healing, growth, self discovery, and empowerment.
- Understanding of energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and Ayurveda.
- 7 days of chakra balancing using yoga, meditation, mantra, and music.
- Meet and greet intention setting tea ceremony and oracle cards.
- Spiritual, shamanic, and celestial ceremonies for releasing the old and starting anew.
- Live music accompanying some classes and ceremonies.
- The opportunity to become trained in reiki.
- Beach graduation ceremony (weather permitting).
- Amazing photos were taken throughout your journey.
Schedule6:00-7:30am Daily Morning Yoga Practice, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra or Seed Sounds, Essential Oil, Specific Chakra Balancing
7:30-8:00am BREAKFAST BREAK
8:00-9:00 Homework Review, Chakra Review, 8 Limbs discussion-
9:00-11:00 Workshops Asana Lab
11:00-1:00 Practice Teach/ Pranayama Practice
2:00-2:30 Chakra Infused Meditation, Guided Pranayama and Shavasana
6:00-6:30 pm SNACK BREAK
6:30-8:00 pm Evening Asana Closing Circle, Satsang, or Event
About This Event
A Modern, Mystical Approach
Teaching in the traditional yogic methodology, we view yoga as a lifestyle, a science, and an art. Our course combines modern yoga practices with the colorful histories, traditions, and philosophies of the past.
A yoga teacher training with Full Circle Yoga School can deepen your understanding of Prana (life-force energy), energetic healing, spirituality, crystals, and essential oils. These elements are woven into practical and scientific courses on anatomy, sequencing, and breath — all in an inclusive and accepting atmosphere.
Finding Your True Path
Our training doesn’t stop at a certificate. We’re committed to helping you grow and expand deeply on a personal level, so you can fully express yourself in every moment. Ceremonies, mantras, and rituals will guide you towards deep personal healing throughout your training.
Many students experience rejuvenation from past experiences, detachment from emotional energies and a deep shifting of priorities. You will leave this yoga teacher training feeling expanded and empowered as an individual.
Immersion in the Yogic Lifestyle
True yogic living teaches us to expand our consciousness and live a higher vibrational experience filled with beauty, presence, grace, and bliss. Abstaining from alcohol and coffee, detoxing from digital devices, and eating a whole, vegetarian diet are just a few yogic practices we encourage students to follow during training. These small shifts can ignite enormous transformations that provide balance, peace, and wisdom on and off the mat.
"To my dear Teachers, THANK YOU! For guiding me through training, creating a safe and loving space for me to transform and opening your life journey to include me. I hope this message conveys my gratitude and love for you.
- Certifications, Yoga Studio, Workshops, Wifi, Water
What's Not IncludedMeals, Travel Insurance, Visa Fee, Flight Tickets
Venue HighlightsThere will be a few evening activities such as reiki, mala making, or special workshops offered by our Studio. These are optional and an additional and discounted cost for students.
* Homework is nightly consisting of short writing assignments that compliment your studies, readings and working on class sequencing based on that day's asana learning. we send you these short exercises as soon as you enroll so you can complete prior to training if you wish.
AccommodationsNestled between the ocean and the banana river, our yoga teacher training house is a slice of paradise. This bright, beachy house is complete with wifi, a full kitchen, an outdoor shower, a private backyard, two full bathrooms, and a washer and dryer. We designed this space to reflect the seven chakras, offering protection and positive energy to all who enter.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThe Full Circle Yoga School meal plan is lovingly prepared by Dode Devore. Passionate about the healing power of food, Dode applies her background in life sciences, nutrition, and Ayurveda to create a wholesome menu that delights and inspires. Our plant-based meals are aligned with ayurvedic seasonal recommendations and designed to detoxify and energize the body. Week one focuses on chakra balancing foods; week two continues to nourish for complete balance and vitality.
The meal plan starts day one of training and includes breakfast on the morning of graduation day.
DirectionsStudents should fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Melbourne (MLB). Affordable shuttle options from Orlando include:
Cocoa Beach Shuttle
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...