300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Apr 2, 2018 - Apr 26, 2018 (25 days)
Paramyoga offers residential yoga therapy teacher training and yoga teacher training in India in the serene and calm environment of an ashram with the kind blessings and inspiration of Yugpurush Swami Paramanandgiriji who has been inspiring the world with yoga and Vedanta for the last 56 years. Students are mentored by one of the best team of yoga teachers and professors under the guidance of Dr. Omanand (Guruji). The life at the ashram is self-transforming, supportive, and creative.
- 1. Daily Karma yoga
2. Self practice or meditation sessions
3. Experienced certified yoga teacher and professional Paramanand group
4. Certification accredited by Yoga Alliance USA
Yoga Teachers Training Certificate 300 Hrs
1. Advance Asanas, intensive Pranayamas, advance Kriyas, Bandhas, Prayers and Chanting and Deeper Meditation, both practical and theory.
2. Advance Teaching methodology, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher.
3. Chakras and Nadis studies, benefits and how to experience and understand.
4. Yoga Philosophy of Yoga Scriptures (Gherand Samhita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipiika and others.).
5.Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
6. Project and assignments in various fields related to Yoga.
7.This course pre-requisite qualification : 200hrs