Sound Healing Retreat & Concert
- Closing Music Concert of Trans-Andean traditional music from Peru, Argentina and Chile.
- Hiking in the old growth rainforest surrounding the lodge as well as a forest reserve where there are high hanging hammocks and open wooded structures for meditation.
- Time spent at the shores of the lake on black volcanic sand beaches and crystal clear waters of Rupanco.
- Delicious vegetarian meals of fresh local produce, eggs from resident free range hens, organic honey from their growing bee colony, and freshly baked breads prepared in their large wood burning oven.
Sound Healing Session
Elemental Sound Session
About This Event
This unique Healing Retreat of vibrations and movement is hosted at Aluantu Holistic Healing and Learning Center. Here, you will explore how voice and sound has been used and developed as a healing tool by our ancestors for milennia.
During this retreat, you will learn about and experience the healing power of sound and how it has the capability to unlock your heart and your mind.
We are extremely blessed and grateful to have experienced beautiful healing ceremonies and to have met the beautiful people. This place is truly magical. Fresh forest air, a majestic lake close by and with a beautiful volcano always in the background. - Naomi and Francois
- 3 Healthy Meals a Day
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- 3 Facilitators leading various sessions on Sound Healing, Movement Therapy and Meditation
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee
- 1 Music Concert
- 2 Traditional Ceremonies
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Venue HighlightsAluantu, located in the Andes Mountains, is a sanctuary surrounded by an ancient forest and the crystal-clear waters of Lago Rupanco. The dazzling nature of the Los Lagos region of Chilean Patagonia, and the experienced facilitators will create a perfect environment for you to delve into the world of Sound Healing. This beautiful and rustic lodge offers various rooms with stunning views and brilliant communal areas, perfect for socializing or for peaceful meditation.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineLocally sourced and home grown fruit and vegetables are the base of all our healthy and organic vegetarian/Mediterranean meals.
DirectionsFrom Santiago International Airport (SLC) you can fly to either Osorno or Puerto Montt (or catch an overnight bus).If you would like us to arrange for an airport transfer, please contact us.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...