300hr Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training, Cocoa Beach
- eYin Yoga-Leave Teaching a Full Class
- Restorative Yoga-Leave Teaching a Full Class
- Kundalini Yoga-Leave Teaching Kriyas Interwoven Into Your Yoga Classes
- Aromatherapy-Benefits & Uses
- Meditation (you will go home with 22 carefully curated meditation scripts)-Yoga Nidra, Mayan Emotional Release, Candle Gazing, Chakra Balancing, Past Life Regression, Saint Germain Violet Flame Ancestral Healing, Embracing All Of Life, Empath Energy & Emotion Realignment & Protection, Shamanic Drum Journey, Shamanic Upper World Journey, Healing Through Akashic Records
- Trauma Sensitivity Training
- Learn Energy & Crystal Healing with Oils, depending on your knowledge this could mean reiki level 1, 2, or 3 attunement.
- Art Of Touch, Hands-On Assists, Thai Massage Uses in Shavasana
- Sound Healing-Chrystal Bowls, Drum Journeys, Tibetan Bowls, Tinchas, Tuning Forks, Chimes, Rain Stick, Mantras, Chanting, Harmonium & Kirtan
- Intuitive Arts Training-Tarot, Oracle, Intuitive Channeling, Pendulums, Tea Leaf Reading
- Shamanic Training-Drum Journeys, Ceremonies
- Yoga Sutra Study
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika Study
- Bhagavad Gita Study
- Chakra Study & Going Beyond 7 into the 13 Chakras
- Personal Ethics & For Teaching
- Adding To Your Toolbox
- Creative Sequencing
- Energetic Alignment
- Bandas & Going Deeper
- Advanced-Steps Toward Arm Balances, Headstand, Handstand, Forearm Balance
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Self Development
- Light of Awareness
- Manifestation as part of daily life
- Living A Yogic Life, Life as a Moving Meditation
- Strengthening Your Intuition
- Living from Grace, Eradicating the Anxiety and Depression Loop
- Injury Prevention
- Working with Injuries
- Anatomy of the Spirit
- Smudging Ceremony
- New Moon Ceremony
- Cacao Heart Opening Ceremony
- Kirtan Sacred Song Fire Circle
- Sound Journey
- Shamanic Drum Journey
- Full Moon Ceremony
- Course Graduation Ceremony
Schedule6:00-8:00 am Daily Morning Yoga Practice with Meditation & Manifestation, Hatha/Vinyasa Infused w/Adjustments, Some Days Class will be Yin, Restorative, and/or Kundalini
8:00-9:00 am Breakfast Break
9:00-10:30 am Yogic Philosophy Study/Lesson Review
10:30-1:00 Asana Lab, Skill Refinement, Practice Teaching, Pranayama, Asana Study, Cuing, Alignment, Adjustments, Modifications, Honing Teaching Skills
2:00-2:30 pm Meditation with Pranayama/Savasana
2:30-6:30 pm Workshops & Mini-Courses
6:30 pm-7:00 pm Circle Gathering With Mantra, Chanting, Sound Healing and/or Music
7:00pm Day End & Dinner
"To my dear Teachers, THANK YOU! For guiding me through training, creating a safe and loving space for me to transform and opening your life journey to include me. I hope this message conveys my gratitude and love for you.
- Workshops, Certificate, Wifi, Water
What's Not IncludedMelas, Flight Tickets, Travel Insurance, Visa Fee.
Venue HighlightsThere will be a few evening activities such as reiki, mala making, or special workshops offered by our Studio. These are optional and an additional and discounted cost for students.
* Homework is nightly consisting short writing assignments that compliment your studies, readings, and working on class sequencing based on that day's asana learning. we send you these short exercises as soon as you enroll so you can complete prior to training if you wish.
AccommodationsNestled between the ocean and the banana river, our yoga teacher training house is a slice of paradise. This bright, beachy house is complete with wifi, a full kitchen, an outdoor shower, a private backyard, two full bathrooms, and a washer and dryer. We designed this space to reflect the seven chakras, offering protection and positive energy to all who enter.
Menu/CuisineThe Full Circle Yoga School meal plan is lovingly prepared by Dode Devore. Passionate about the healing power of food, Dode applies her background in life sciences, nutrition, and Ayurveda to create a wholesome menu that delights and inspires. Our plant-based meals are aligned with ayurvedic seasonal recommendations and designed to detoxify and energize the body. Week one focuses on chakra balancing foods; week two continues to nourish for complete balance and vitality.
The meal plan starts day one of training and includes breakfast on the morning of graduation day.
DirectionsStudents should fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Melbourne (MLB). Affordable shuttle options from Orlando include:
Cocoa Beach Shuttle
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...