- Private transportation round trip from the city of Cusco.
- Three healthy meals a day. Drinks (water, coffee, tea) included.
- Four tantra sessions in the mornings.
- A rest and experience integration morning.
- A two days river boat sailing included.
- Optionals excursions every afternoon.
- Swimming under natural waterfalls.
- Optional Huachuma ceremony.
Schedule6:30 AM - Wake up
7:00 AM - Breakfast
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Tantra sessions
12:00 PM - Lunch
1:00 to 3:00 PM - Tantra sessions
4:00 PM - Optional excursion
6:30 PM - Dinner
8:00 - Bedtime
About This Event
In this workshop we shall create a space where to make jolly flourish our more real essence and connect with our highest energy. We shall learn, through Tantra and conscious touch, to amplify our sexual energy and expand it throughout our being until make ourselves burst in a cheerful state of ecstasy.
This one is a totally respectful course in which we shall become aware of our sexual energy’s power and sacredness.
We will be surrounded by the shocking beauty and powerful energy of the Peruvian rainforest. In Manu Biosphere Reserve, Pachamama (Mother Earth) will harbor us and will take care of us while we push out into our hearts deepest.
We shall play with nature and let it lead us to our most authentic being.
- 7 nigths accomodation
- All of the meals (vegetarian or vegan) and drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- Tantra sessions conducted by a teacher
- A two days / one nigth river sailing by boat
- Transportation round trip in private transportation from the city of Cusco (6 hours away by road)
- Airport transfers
What's Not IncludedOptional Huachuma ceremony.
Hotel nigths in Cusco.
Venue HighlightsChontachaka Ecological reserve is six hours by road from the city of Cuzco, Peru.
Our lodge is surrounded by the Manu Biosphere Reserve's tropical rainforest. The Manu Biosphere Reserve is one of the world's biggest tropical rainforest protected areas.
The quietness of the place makes it the best for meditations a retreats.
AccommodationsOne big bungalow with eigthteen beds. Twelve of these beds distributed on six boxes with two beds each. The six other beds are together in a bigger common space. In this big bungalow there are four shared showers and four shared toilets.
Two smaller bungalows with three beds each and with private shower and toilet each.
Menu/CuisineThe meals in Chontachaka Ecological Reserva are always vegetarian or vegan.
The precise type of meals served depends on the specific requirements of each retreat.
DirectionsThe attendants to our retreats are drived to Chontachaka Ecological Reserve from the city of Cusco by road in private transportation.
The trip from Cusco to our lodge is six hours long.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...