Journey Back To Beauty Emotional Healing Retreat In Italy
- Journey To Beauty Emotional Healing Retreat In Italy
- Cortona, Province of Arezzo, Italy
- Jun 1 - 5, 2020 (5 days)
- Each person will receive a personal intention setting session and an active action plan session with certified inner workout life coach, Fiona Bennett. Meditation sessions are both silent and guided and take you within, where your inner wisdom awaits. Integration sessions are geared to not just educate and provide new skills for your life, but for true transformation. Real results come from real change. By allowing a safe and compassionate space, a refuge, a retreat you can face your fears and have compassion for all that has been preventing you from healing. This time is an awakening of beauty, shared among like souls. Soulmates once found are yours forever.
ScheduleDinner is included on your arrival, breakfast on your departure day and all other meals are provided. No alcohol is included.
A free cooking class is an experience not to be missed. We are in Italy after all!
On arrival we will meet to arrange for your personal intention setting session along with a time of meditation and contemplation.
In the morning, and each morning we will have an opportunity for silent meditation in the beautiful garden.
We our healing meditation workshops in the morning. Options to book massage or reiki will be for the afternoon and evening.
Each evening will include an opportunity for sharing of awakenings and a silent meditation.
Each guest will also arrange for your personal action plan session prior to departure.
There will be plenty of time for self-reflection and exploration. That is the beauty of a retreat and in such a magnificent place we will want to venture out into the hills, vinyards, museums, galleries, spas that abound.
About This Event
Watch the sunlight dancing and breathe in the peace as you meditate in the silent garden. Become entranced by the beauty of the surroundings and breathe out self-doubt, and fear as you walk among the olive trees.
Immerse yourself in beauty and escape from your tiredness, emptiness and isolation as you step into your power and live in accordance with your highest self. During group sessions and personal one:one coaching you can let go of childhood fears and limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck so that you finally live your truth: shout it out loud and stop pretending to be less than you are meant to be. This retreat can break your heart wide open and allow love and light to fill it.
Shine like the love and light that you are.
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung Do not be afraid to shine the light into the darkness. That is how we chase the shadows away. Awaken dear one.
- 4 nights accommodation, either single or shared depending on cost and availability
- 3 full days with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Dinner on the arrival day
- Breakfast on the day of check-out
- Cooking class
- Personal Life Coaching Session
- Intention Setting & Action Planning
- Morning and Evening Guided Meditation
- Sessions For Healing and Releasing of Old Wounds
- Session For Inner Child Connection and Forgiveness
- Your stay also includes access to a brand new spa facility with Turkish bath, infra red sauna, jacuzzi, massage room, relaxing area in front of wood burning stove (90 minutes per day).
- Massage available on request from the venue and Reiki can be booked with Fiona at additional cost.
- The property garden has ancient mulberry and olive trees from which olives are harvested to produce cold-pressed virgin olive oil. The garden unfolds in 3 cultivated terraces with stone wall perimeters and enjoys a breathtaking view of the valley.
- While excursions aren't included, you won't want to miss seeing some sights, and the property will be more than happy to help with arrangements upon request for English speaking tour guides. Some of the rich historical and beautiful sites you may not want to miss are the monasteries and nearby historical centres such as Siena.
- There are countless wineries located in the area, and tasting fine wines, fantastic food, and other local products can also be arranged directly at the venue.
- There are many thermal spas in the region. The closest is the beautiful Rapolano Terme with its large exterior thermal pools whose waters are considered to be soothing and healing for body, mind, and spirit.
What's Not IncludedYour flight
Transportation to the venue (although it can be arranged depending on numbers at additional cost)
Any food or drink other than that in the meals provided. No alcoholic beverages are provided.
Any personal purchases you want to make at the venue
Tips, gifts, guides, entry fees to excursions
Travel Insurance (recommended)
Venue HighlightsThe centre is located in a small medieval hamlet immersed in a stunning rural setting. It overlooks the border between Umbria and Tuscany near the beautiful city of Cortona. It is just gorgeous and offers so much natural beauty. On site is a lovely pool, and at the beginning of June we might just be warm enough to take a dip. There is a silent garden, perfect for meditation in the morning or at dusk. The grounds, on top of a hill offer views to die for! In between our sessions, you may wish to stay at the venue and spa area that will have a travertine stone heated pool with hydromassage features, an infrared sauna in pine wood, a Turkish bath with aroma, therapy featuring, a massage area. A massage or reiki can be arranged at an additional cost.
AccommodationsThe bedrooms are located in a magnificent 16th century house. The floors, stairs, plasterwork, paint and vaults have all been renovated to preserve the unique radiant character of the environment rich in color and vibrant in identity. The house has 9 master bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Some bedrooms are large enough to comfortably accommodate as many as 4 persons.
Specify your choice of shared or single. Many rooms have en-suite but some are shared bathroom, please specify your request.
Also, ground floor rooms do not have a view of the countryside, whereas all other rooms do: a spectacular one.
Menu/CuisineMeals are provided - dinner on the day of arrival, June 1
Breakfast lunch and dinner on day 2, 3, 4 and Breakfast on June 5.
A free cooking class is also included.
Of course you may wish to eat elsewhere also - this is Italy!! Additional meals will be at your own expense and alcohol is not included.
Vegan, gluten-free or other restrictions are not easy to accommodate at this venue. Please communicate your needs and we will see what we can do.