Certified 50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- COURSE OBJECTIVES
- You will take away;
- • A knowledge of Yin Yoga and how to teach it to your students
- • A deeper understanding of the body meridians
- • A broader knowledge of Anatomy and Body Alignment
- • Emotional wellbeing and a better sense of self
- • Overview of Restorative Practices
- • YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED TRAINING 50 HOURS YACEP
• 6.30am – ‘Be in Nature’ self-practice meditation at Jamboree Creek
• 7am – Morning Movements Vinyasa Yoga Class
• 8am – Tea Break
• 8.15am Yin Yoga Practice – Elements & Meridians
• 9.30am Breakfast
• 10.30am Yoga Theory/ Philosophy
• 11.30am Postural Alignment Clinic
• 1pm Lunch
• Free Time
• 4.30pm Yin Yoga Training Skills Workshop
• 6pm Restorative Yoga Practices
• 7pm Dinner
About This Event
This 50 Hour YIN YTT with an introduction to Restorative practices.
This Yin Yoga Training offers an opportunity to explore Yin Asana, Anatomy, Theory and Philosophy.
Yin Yoga targets the deep connective tissues, increases circulation of energy/prana/chi improving flexibility and stamina of the mind and body. Working with the meridian lines in the body, yin can work therapeutically with the bodies own intelligence and intuition.
There will also be an introduction to Restorative Practices: Restorative Yoga offers a chance to soften, melt and drift dissolving unwanted stress and busy life syndromes, and Yoga Nidra explores the state of consciousness between awake and asleep. It is a very powerful meditation tool that delivers a satisfying and profound relaxation
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Daily Workshops with Dr Sumit Sharma
- All Course materials
- 3 Vegetarian Meals per day
- Cottage Accommodation (shared/private)
What's Not IncludedAir Fare
Venue HighlightsThe space is ideally located near to the beautiful Ashwem and Manderem beaches, lush landscaping, a place to relax with sumptuous food. Jamboree offers the perfect base to explore the stunning beaches of North Goa and to have a true experience of natural living close to peace, yoga and trees.
We are passionate about growing healthy food and bringing people together in meaningful ways to learn and live closer to the land.
Organic Food locally sourced
Creekside seating for relaxation
Excellent Yoga Shala
Private beach access
AccommodationsCottages (AC / Non AC)
Open air showers
Wi-Fi (available in all rooms)
Hot water geysers (available in all rooms)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...