Bali Claiming Feminine Retreat for Women
- Unplug and retreat from the outside world - give yourself the time and space to finally be.
- Learn the art of receiving. Share in women's circles.
- Daily Yoga, meditation, guided embodied dance.
- Relax with spa treatments.
- Bond with yourself, make new connections or share the experience with family and friends.
- Learn self-care and self-love rituals.
- Embody Goddess archetypes to explore your own expression.
- Spend time in the untouched mountains of Bali to experience the true Bali life.
- Feel the healing power of pure water straight from the source. Bathe in the waterfall and soak in the flowing streams.
Schedule7.00 am - 8.00 am: Morning Mindful Practice (walking, yoga, meditation)
8.00 am: Breakfast
9.30 am - 12.00 pm: Feminine Rituals / Wisdom / Practices (different each day)
12.30 pm: Lunch, Digest & Rest
2.00 pm - 4.00 pm: Feminine Rituals / Wisdom / Practices (different each day)
5.30 pm: Sister Shares Circle
6.30 pm: Dinner, Digest & Rest
7.30 pm: Evening Softness Practices
This is just an example schedule, and each day will be different.
Mealtimes will be the same, though some sessions will be free time/rest or in session with our practices together.
Each day is dedicated to different embodiments of the feminine, for example:
A day for the Goddess Archetypes
A day for nature connection / noble silence
A day for creativity and dance
About This Event
A rich sensual experience of 5 nights and 6 days to gift yourself the energies of rest, connection, play, learning, and adventure. Feminine practices, sharing, connection, yoga, dance, meditation, and incredible plant-based vegan food on a private mountain location in Bali.
This retreat will deliver you to the wisdom that your intuition knows:
Wholeness is your birthright. All you need to do it remember this.
All you need to do is CLAIM YOUR FEMININE
"I am in complete awe... It was a gift, witnessing and being part of the transformational journey of every single woman who took part on this retreat, because that is what a retreat does to you... it changes your life forever." - Paula, October 2019
- Free time to play, explore and rest.
- 5 nights and 6 days of stunning mountain eco-accommodation.
- All meals - fresh Plant-based meals and snacks each day (food is permaculture grown on-site)
- Daily Yoga, meditation, dance.
- 1-hour Balinese healing massage
- Women's circle sessions, sharing, rituals.
- Learn self-care and self-love rituals.
- Ricefield and jungle walks.
- Swim in the fresh stream, natural pool, and on-site private waterfall.
- Fresh mountain water to drink - direct from the mountain spring.
- Exclusive stay at the venue with no one else but US!
What's Not IncludedAirport transfers (though organisation of pick up and drop off is included)
Massages and other cultural experiences at Bali Eco Stay
Venue HighlightsThis secluded oasis in the mountains is a private retreat space in one of the most beautiful and untouched places on this island, Mt. Batukaru.
Nestled halfway up the mountain range, Bali Eco Stay was created and is owned by an Australian couple passionate about ecological sustainability.
Hydroelectricity powers Bali Eco Stay, harnessed from the waterfall that is just minutes walk from the bungalows. This waterfall you can bathe in daily and is fed from the same mountain spring water that you'll shower in, you can also drink this pure water straight from the tap - a rarity in Bali!
Your retreat leader, Shae, lived on this Eco Resort for close to 2 years when she first came to Bali, and this staff is like family, and the location like home.
You'll be embraced with open arms and that warm Balinese smile so you too feel at home the moment you arrive.
With a giant swing, fresh gardens, spring water stream, walking tracks, waterfall, yoga shala and abundance of beautiful gardens right there for you to experience, we'll have everything we need - and more - to retreat from the world to return to the simple awe of being.
AccommodationsThere are two options to suit your preferences.
Share a large eco-bungalow with another woman, with your own queensize bed and separate room, a large semi-outdoor bathroom, a living/lounge area and private garden spaces.
Have an entire bungalow to yourself with a private room options.
All rooms have fresh mountain water, tea and coffee, wifi, torches, natural bug repellent, mosquito bed nets, games, additional blankets, towels, and toiletries.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineNourish with a completely plant-based menu of permaculture grown food - almost every ingredient is grown on-site and picked fresh from the gardens daily.
The retreat is inclusive 3 meals per day and snacks for the 6 days.
The water is fresh mountain water straight from the source, not only 100% safe to drink, but probably the purest and most alive water you've ever tasted.
We can cater to any dietary requirements, and this can be settled in our communications when you sign up.
DirectionsBali Eco Stay is located in the Tabanan region of Bali Island. Transfers to and from the airport are organised by your retreat leader, though not included in your sign-up cost.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...