- Rituals to nourish your spirit and feed your soul, creating a foundation to live an inspired life.
- Wisdom teachings that unlock new ways of thinking, being and living your life.
- Traditional Mayan Fire & Cacao Ceremonies, that bring forth healing, insights, clarity and wisdom.
- Traditional Temazcal Ceremony. Break free from the limitations of the past, overcome fear, step powerfully into your future.
- Sound Healing Ceremony with Mayan and Indigenous Instruments.
- Plant based foods for nourishing, grounding, cleansing and rebalancing the body and mind.
- Trip to hidden Cenote, swim in the sacred waters and rejuvenate your body and mind.
- Visit a Mayan Village, learn how they live sustainably off the land, taste their local honey as they teach us to make Corn Tortillas.
- Climb the ancient Ruins of Coba and watch the sunset from the top as you envision your new life.
- Disconnect to reconnect with your true essence as you live in alignment with nature and the elements at AZULIK, Eco-Luxe Sanctuary.
- Visit Azulik 'UH-MAY' their Nature Inspired Museum, a creative journey into your mind, art and elemental design.
- I have created a unique and meaningful experience beyond a vacation in Tulum or a Yoga retreat.
- I have done and loved both and I believe that today’s woman needs so much more to be able to step into her power and maintain her grounding as a mother, daughter, sister, friend, leader or entrepreneur.
Schedule- Each morning we will gather on the beach for meditation and/or breath work followed by gentle and awakening
Yin Yoga with Azulik Yoga Instructors
- After a delicious and energizing superfood breakfast we will gather in circle for daily teachings, sharing, listening or/and activity in nature to bring your personality into alignment with your soul.
*During this time bonds are formed, friendships are made, healing happens and we realize that although we are all so different, we are actually the same. In the sharing and listening, we receive a powerful dose of medicine for the entire group and tools to support our personal growth.
- Gourmet lunch on site, followed by free time to relax, sunbathe, explore, hangout with your soul sisters, journal or enjoy an optional healing treatment at the in-house Wellness Center and spa.
- In the evenings we will gather around the Fire for Ceremonies led by Shaman Mizraim, diving deep into the heart centered teachings of the Mayan Cosmovision, rituals to let go of all that no longer serves us, gratitude and healing. These simple but powerful practices, can clear, cleanse and reveal what’s been holding you back from stepping into your greatness and from moving forward in your life.
- We will end the day dining together in community, being nourished by the food and those around us. You are then free to take a stroll on the beach under the stars or rest and simply be.
- You will experience a deep connection to nature and to yourself. Day by day you’ll craft a new vision for yourself and your life as your mind and body becomes clear.
- You will experience what makes Tulum Mexico one of the top destinations for those seeking spiritual growth and healing, rich culture, beauty and the magic and mystery of the Maya.
About This Event
YOU ARE INVITED TO TAKE A SACRED JOURNEY TO THE BEACHES OF TULUM, MEXICO....
You will be transported to a magical location where the Jungle meets the Caribbean Sea, for a unique experience where reconnection and renewal takes on a whole new meaning.
This retreat has been created to help you to disconnect from the outer distractions of life, to take a step back to get grounded, re-connected and to embody what truly fuels our creativity, passion, purpose and love for life.
We will spend 5 nights and 6 days immersed in the nature of the Jungle at the magical and mystical beach front location of AZULIK!
Part of our journey together will be working with the ‘nahuales’ the ‘energies’ present in the Mayan Cosmovision as they relate to each day of our retreat. You will receive a reading to get your personal Mayan Sign to help guide you back home to your truth.
The ‘energy’ of the day will support our work and enhance your experience.
Our evening Fire Ceremonies for releasing, healing and giving offerings of gratitude and renewal will be led by Mizraim, a 7th generation Medicine Woman. Mizraim will share her ancestral Mayan Wisdom with us each day and help us to release what no longer serves and to call in our own wisdom, strengthen our intuition and connection to nature and the elements.
Freeing you from that voice that tells you that you are not quite ready to live the life of your hopes and dreams, and that keeps you stuck in the thoughts of your past, lost in the present, and projecting fearfully into the future.
There will be lots of love, laughter, connection, sharing, listening, bonding, dancing, singing, music, sunbathing and playing in the ocean, not to mention the beautiful surroundings to lift your spirits and bring more joy and bliss into your life.
"Hyacinth Mills is truly gifted in the healing arts. With her guidance, her creativity, her nutrition know-how and her intuition, she held space for my growth and transformation. In private ceremony, deep discussions, in expansive journeying.
- Group Airport Transfers - We provide return airport transportation to and from Cancun Airport to Tulum. (Approx 1.5 hours journey). You may have to wait for others to arrive depending on your flight time. I will send arrival suggestions
- Beachfront Accommodations at the world renowned Azulik eco-resort.
- Private Jungle or Mayan Villa - bath only, no showers. (it’s time to slow down!)
- Organic Meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner, including a celebration fine dining experience at the tree top restaurant ‘Kin Toh', overlooking the jungle
- 3 Traditional Mayan FIRE Ceremonies on the beach with 7th generation Shaman/Mayan Medicine Woman
- Traditional Mayan Cacao Ceremony - The essence and medicine of LOVE
- WATER ~ Ceremony at the Ocean for cleansing, offerings, blessing, renewal
- EARTH ~ Temazcal - for overcoming fears, emotional healing & release
- AIR/SPIRIT ~ Visit to Sacred Temple Coba, Lunch at Mayan Village
- Visit to the innovative SFER ‘IK Contemporary Art Museum. See how nature can inspire your creativity and beauty
- Mayan Sound Healing Ceremony at ‘AZULIK UH MAY’ a beautiful and multi sensory Eco-Village. includes with gourmet lunch
- Visit to Natural Cenote and Swim in the crystal clear underground waters
- Daily Meditation & Yoga & Practices to keep your energy flowing and creating space to integrate our experiences
- A take home packet with practices & recipes for you to continue at home
- Free time to unwind, relax or explore Tulum, integrate and be YOU!
What's Not IncludedEXCLUDED
Airfare and baggage fees.
Taxi to Azulik from Cancun Airport, if you decide not to take the Transportation provided.
Taxis taken in your free time in an around Tulum.
Gratuity for Tour Guides, Drivers & Hotel Staff.
Personal spending money, phone calls, Spa services and tips.
Personal, Medical or Travel Insurance and expenses - Policy Recommended.
Additional attractions, activities, events not mentioned in the trip description.
Additional food, drink outside of meals provided.
Private Consultations or Healing Sessions with me or Mizraim
Optional Healing/Spa Services. (Additional Fee at Azulik Wellness Center) :
Mayan Healing Treatments
Events outside of the program
Venue HighlightsYour home for 5 nights will be the magical and mystical location of Azulik, an eco-friendly Sanctuary for RECONNECTION and WELLNESS.
Azulik meaning ‘Wind’ in a local Mayan dialect, was built with respect for nature and the natural surroundings. The entire resort is constructed above the ground to protect the natural jungle below. It’s truly amazing!
This breathtaking location made from all natural materials will leave you feeling like you have truly come back home to nature.
This is a one of a kind experience, where your surroundings and the work we will do, will activate and inform your 5 senses, inspire creativity and will open up the internal space for healing and to create positive change in your life.
As well as being by the ocean, there are natural water pools and a Cenote on the property. These flowing water paths are considered sacred and create water mirrors that are said to cleanse the energy at Azulik and the water from the cenote also flows to the guest villas.
Every step you take in Azulik calls for an awareness and appreciation of nature and your innate connection to it, and it is delivered in a beautiful and luxurious way.
Azulik is ‘off the grid’ and lit by candle light at night to avoid light pollution, this offers a serene and total ‘immersion into nature’ experience, and a resetting of the circadian rhythms in your body.
Throughout the resort, elevated wooden walkways wind between the freely growing trees, allowing you to appreciate the surrounding jungle. Each room is built in harmony with the Jungle and the Caribbean Sea bringing you into balance with yourself and nature.
Deeply connected to the land, the Jungle Villas are designed to enhance your feeling of reconnection with nature.
Handcrafted by local artisans, every decorative aspect of the Jungle Villas uses materials consciously sourced from this region to create a space that communicates simplicity and connection with our roots.
Jungle view, Oceanfront deck,
Extra king size bed,
Outdoor hot tub (natural Cenote water supply) Interior Mosaic Mayan bathtub
Ceiling fan, Safe for personal items
Artisanal Mosquito Net.
Lounge Chairs and a Terrace.
The Mayan Villas offer a gorgeous view of the jungle that grows around them. They honor the culture that inhabited this sacred land before us offering a new way to interact with the environment.
Their wooden terrace is perfect for coexisting with nature, while enjoying the outdoor hot tub. A place to feel embraced by nature. Encircled by the majesty and exuberance of the jungle,
Jungle view, Oceanfront deck
Extra King Size bed
Outdoor hot tub (natural Cenote water supply), Interior and Exterior Mosaic Mayan bathtub,
Ceiling fan, Safe for personal items
Artisanal, Mosquito Net,
Lounge Chairs, Terrace, Living room. Terrace
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineCONSCIOUS CUISINE AT CENOTE RESTAURANT
The concept of good mood food comes alive at the Cenote Restaurant. You will be served 3 delicious meals a day, designed and prepared just for us by Azulik’s in house chef. Mexican inspired, plant based cuisine that captures the goodness of the tropics in every plate and the essence of the rainforest in every bite.
This unique Menu will be designed to support and complement our experiences and will be vegan, gluten free, nutrient dense, superfood rich and absolutely delicious. You will be satisfied, nourished and energized by earth's medicine.
On our last night we will be dining at Kin Toh, Azuliks signature tree top restaurant in our own private ‘Nest’ that overlooks the Mayan jungle. This fine dining experience with your tribe will have breathtaking views of the setting sun, symbolizing all we have released, Mayan-Mexican style Cuisine to give thanks to the cultural wisdom teachings that have supported our journey, and the tree top experience will represent the higher perspective of which we now view our lives.
DirectionsWe will provide Airport Transportation from the Airport to the location and back to the Airport on the last day. If you wish to arrive a day early or stay an extra day all associated cost will be at your own expense.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...