YogaOne Retreat & 30 Hour Teacher Immersion [SOLD OUT]
About This Event
Join Meg Galarza and Ali Modell for 7 nights at the beautiful AhKi Retreat Center located in Nosara, Guanacasta, Costa Rica. Open to all Yoga Teacher wanting to dive deeper into the study and experience of Yoga. Ali and Meg will be leading a 30 hour immersion while on retreat. The “Elements of Form and Function”, will give teachers the opportunity to immerse in study while enjoying the healing sanctuary of AhKi. Each day on retreat will have a focus on one of the 5 elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Air, & Ether.
Topics to be included:
• Gross/Subtle Anatomy and Energetics
• Hands On Adjustments
• Restorative Yoga
• 7AM Meditation
• 8AM Breakfast
• 9-Noon Elements of Form and Function; Practice & Lecture
• Noon Lunch
• 1-4PM Free time for solitude, beach, hiking, excursion, etc.
• 4PM- 5:30pm Restorative Yoga
• 6PM Dinner
• 7 nights at AHKI Retreat
• 2 yoga classes per day
• 30 Hours of Yoga Alliance Approved Continuing Education (May be applied to YogaOne 300 YTT)
• 3 vegetarian/non-vegetarian Gluten-Free meals per day including beverages
• Transportation to and from the Liberia airport in Costa Rica
• Daily ground shuttle from AhKi to beach and excursions
SPACE IS LIMITED
A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot.
Full Payment is due by November 1, 2015.
Early Bird Price (paid in full before October 1, 2015)
Registration after October 1, 2015
Single Room Supplemental Fee: $500
Register online: (contact info blocked)2016