In Your Elements Movement & Meditation Retreat in Santa Barbara, California
- Daily all-levels Pilates
- Daily all-levels Yoga
- A Day of Silence mid-week, for those who wish to deepen their experience
- Hikes and beach walks
- One 'equipment' Pilates session in a fully equipped studio
- Herbal medicine classes plant ID walks
ScheduleThe day will begin with a light breakfast, followed by meditation and gentle Pilates. After that is is free time until a delicious lunch, after which we'll go for an afternoon hike or visit some hot springs. Before dinner, yoga is offered, and after a healthy meal together, you are free to watch the sunset at the beach or soak in the hot tub.
About This Event
Discover the wisdom of your inner landscape while connecting deeply to the elements of the world around us - earth, air, fire, water, and ether. Through gentle Pilates, yoga, meditation, and adventurous time outdoors, we'll explore the synergistic and nourishing relationship between personal and planetary wellness.
Learn about medicinal wild plants and be nourished by fresh food from earth-conscious farms in the area. Return home rested and rejuvenated with new wisdom to care for yourself, your loved ones, and our precious planet. To ensure personalized attention, the retreat is limited to ten guests.
The city of Santa Barbara sits on traditional Chumash territory, which we acknowledge, respect, and will learn about during our week together.
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my Six Petals Retreat. I carry that trip in the front of my mind and think of it almost daily. It was indeed a sort of reset, allowing some small but meaningful spiritual shifts in my life. - Allison, 40
- • Accommodations at Casa Mariposa, a beautiful, spacious residence near the beach
- • All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) except one meal out. In-house meals are lovingly prepared by a private chef using local and organic ingredients
- • 2+ hours of gentle yoga, Pilates & movement daily - beginners very welcome
- • Sitting & walking meditation practice + an optional "day of silence" mid-week
- • A hands-on class in making Nourishing Herbal Infusions
- • 3 guided hikes in the gorgeous California hills, including to secret hot springs
- • plant walks to learn about the edible and medicinal herbs of the area
- • One semi-private Pilates reformer class at a local Pilates studio - all levels
- • One semi-private yoga class, with plenty of personal modifications just for you
- • A permaculture farm tour at a local farm & a talk on the magic of healthy soils
- • Plenty of free time for beach walks, soaking in the hot tub, reading & resting
- • Transportation to our designated group excursions throughout the week
- • Shuttle service to and from the Santa Barbara Airport in the specified window
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Massage and other spa treatments
One meal during the week, which we will eat out together as a group
Rentals such as paddle boards or boogie boards
Accommodations∆ King Suite 1: $2500 or $1600 each if shared
(the brightest, largest room, with a reading nook and shared bath)
∆ King Suite 2: $2300 or $1400 each if shared
(lovely garden-level suite with a private bath)
∆ Private Queen: $2100 or $1200 each if shared
(with a balcony and shared bath)
∆ Shared Queen: $1700
(two queen beds and shared bath)
∆ Shared Twin: $1400
(two twin beds and a shared bath)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOur on-site chef cooks farm-fresh, local and organic fare.
DirectionsWe will pick you up at the Santa Barbara airport if you arrive in the suggested window!
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Sagrada Wellness – California, USA California, USAApr 17 - 19, 2020 (3 days)