Yoga and Self Care retreat French Alps June 2020
- - A truly transformational journey
- - Years of experiences from our own personal journey transmitted from the team to you
- - Inclusion of many unique practices to support you which you can easily integrate in your daily life
- - Workshops and lectures on specific topics to help you in your life.
- - A breathtaking location with a full team dedicated to you only
- - Your own very chef preparing daily meals with fresh and organic ingredients
- - An amazing community of women here to support each other, before, during and after the retreat
Schedule7am: Morning rituals
8 am: Healthy Breakfast
9am: Yoga, meditation and pranayama
1.30pm-2.30pm: Hang time (Swimming, sauna, walks, journaling..)
2.30pm: Workshops and lectures
8.30pm: Evening Program (Music, chant, meditation, dance)
About This Event
A seven day journey in the French Alps in a luxury chalet with your own chef. This journey is to give yourself a chance to really be happy and shine to become the person you want to be and fully be present in your life. You will explore well being practices empowerment, self care ancestral rituals , women health, women circles, meditation and much more.
We wil integrate practices from kundalini, hatha and yin yoga, breath work along with sound healing and yoga nidra meditations, along many other techniques.
All levels are welcome. Limited space available.
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful luxury private chalet in the French Alps
- 3 delicious organic and healthy meals per day prepared daily onsite by our own private chef
- Daily Meditations to unlock the power of your subconsicous
- Daily yoga and pranamaya breathwork with your own yoga teacher
- Daily rituals, yoga nidra to ground yourself
- Daily workshops, lectures and discussions
- All fun activities
- Full access to spa area, pool, hammam, Jacuzzi
- ** Does not include flights, visas, and shuttle to the farm
- From 1,900 USD
What's Not IncludedVisa if required
Shuttle from airport to retreat (can be organized upon request )
Venue HighlightsSaint Nicolas La Chapelle is a charming French alps village closed to Chamonix France. A typical picturesque village in the middle of the nature and in a relaxing environment.
You will be staying in an authentic luxury farm entirely renovated.
A unique fell that will surely make you fell right at home. The farm has all luxury amenities which you will be able to use during the entire stay: pool, spa, gym, home cinema, hamman, jacuzzi and a beautiful outdoor patio. The chalet is located in a very quiet environment where you will be able to relax and escape from your every day routine
AccommodationsThe Farm offers three types of rooms, depending on your budget and your taste.
- Dorm Room with quad occupancy
- Standard room double or single occupancy option
- Deluxe room which are the most luxury and spacious room in double or single occupancy.
All rooms come with linens, towels and all amenities provided. All you need is to bring your yoga outfit and swimsuit with you.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineDuring the entire retreat we have a onsite chef dedicated to the retreat and all our needs. All meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be prepared on site with locally sourced from farmers and organic ingredients. All meals are designed to support the retreats, your health and your integration. Throughout the retreat we will learn on how to nourish ourselves the proper way. You will be pampered from day one to the last day
DirectionsThe retreat is located in Saint Nicola La Chapelle in the French Alps, near Chamonix.
Direction will be provided upon booking.
- 1h20 from Geneva, Switzerland International airport
- 2h from Lyon, France International airport
- 3h from Milan, Italy international airport.
Many possibilities of shuttles, taxi and buses which we can organize for you upon request to get to the retreat location.
There is also Sallanches train station 20 minute from the retreat location
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Dinard Brittany France Dinard Brittany France5 Nights