Sattva Vinyasa® 200 Hour Training
- AHKI Retreat
- Jul 22 - Aug 5, 2017 (15 days)
- $3,650.00 - Includes non-refundable $550 application fee+deposit $3,250.00 - Early Bird
The Sattva Vinyasa 200 Hour certified teacher training provides a solid foundation to teach foundation sattva vinyasa practice and principles and deepen one’s own sadhanda and spiritual practice. This training is for those students or teachers having a desire to dive deeper, learning a sustainable breath centered practice that works in harmony with our bodies while concentrating on the higher practices of the vedas to live a more balanced life.
Who may Join us?
- Teachers wanting to learn Sattva Vinyasa teaching method, even with another 200 hour certification.
- Students who have been practicing for a minimum of 1 year wanting to get certification.
- Students wanting to deepen their practice in a beautiful and structured immersion.
About Sattva Vinyasa
Much of our vinyasa practice in the west is drying and rajasic(over stimulating) to our nervous system, and many times we we are learning a style of yoga that has worked well for that instructor. Let us explore our personal practice on a multi-dimensional level of holistic movement. Sattva Vinyasa is a blend of ancient practice, energetic vinyasa flow, and regenerative vinyasa krama based on the bio mechanics of movement within yoga therapy.
Daily Schedule:(may be subject to change due to meal times/check in)-the first and last days will be shorter due to travel.
• 6:00am-Morning Meditation
• 6:30-8:00am-Solar Sattva Vinyasa Practice
• 8:00am-9am Breakfast
• 11-1 study/practice time or meeting with mentors
• 1:00-2:00 lunch
• 2-4:00 Study/Practice time or meeting with mentors
• 4-7pm teaching lab, technique, breaking down the asanas/sequencing strategies.
• 7-8pm Dinner
• 8:15-9:45 Evening program, guided meditation, yoga nidra, lunar flows.
• Vedanta Meditation and Pranayama for Healing
• Structural Yoga Anatomy & Somatic Movement
• Yamas and Niyamas
• Hands on Assists
• Modifications:Teaching to the whole
• Karma and Dharma
• Themeing, Bhavana and Music in Yoga
• Tantra, Myth, and Mantra Yoga
• Vinyasa Krama, Peak Poses, and Wave Sequencing
• Seasonal Practices and Yoga for Dosha Imbalance
• Ethics, Teaching Privates, and Living our Yoga
• Chakras and Subtle Body Anatomy
Requirements of 200 hour Sattva Vinyasa Certification Completion:
Following the immersion at Ahki, you will have 30 hours of self-study, daily sadhana practices, online anatomy program and practice resources, teaching practicum, and private sessions to complete.
For more information, go to: 200 hour Sattva Vinyasa Training
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.