5-DAY REFRESH ORGANIC YOGA RETREAT | BIOPOROS, CORFU
- Mitosstudio accompanies on your journey through deep and well-guided yoga, mindfulness, meditation sessions, creative workshops, nature explorations and nourishing vegetarian organic cuisine. The homely atmosphere at the organic farm is an ideal place to welcome kind people like you to rest, relax, explore and experience the stunning views of nature.
- • Ideal location to discover inner peace, become mentally stronger, and regain revitalizing energy.
- • Get back in touch with nature and explore Corfu Island, its vegetation and animals
- • Enjoy a relaxing holiday at an idyllic location
- • Gain an appreciation with Greek culture and traditions
Schedule07:30 – 09:30 • Hiking I Morning Practice
09:30 – 10:30 • Breakfast
10:30 – 12:00 • Workshop
12:00 – 13:00 • Free Time
13:00 – 14:00 • Lunch
14:00 – 17:00 • Free Time
17:00 – 18:30 • Afternoon Practice
18:30 – 20:00 • Dinner
20:00 – 21:30 • Meditation
About This Event
Refresh and rediscover yourself through yoga, Pranayma and meditation. Join us on a five-day journey with two daily yoga sessions, three daily organic meals, majestic hikes to the lake, adorable farm animals, outdoor sauna, and swimming at the beach.
Mitosstudio and Bioporos Organic Farm located by Korission Lagoon collaborate together to allow your mind and body to embark on wonderful five-day journey. Take a time out for you. This retreat is a perfect way to reclaim your creativity & immerse yourself in what makes you happy!
Begin each morning with an energizing yoga class and a hike to elevate your mode to the start of your day. Mind your breathing and let movement flow through your body with our selection of Vinyasa and Hatha yoga sessions. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon in a restorative yoga class and meditation session that will leave you with inner peace and calm. Each day is filled with a balance of physical exercise and meditation devised to release stress and promote positive thinking for your mind and body all the while connecting to nature.
Jewelry making (macrame/ stones/ wire)
Greek Vegetarian Cooking Class
Get lost into the scenery of nature; sunshine, activities, food tasting, new friendships and deep relaxation at the magical Island of Corfu.
- • 5 days / 4 nights accommodation at the organic Farm Bioporos in Corfu
- • 3 vegetarian meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- • 1 vegetarian grill dinner
- • 2 daily Yoga practices & Meditation
- • 1 daily Workshop
- • Hike to the Lake through the olives groves/ Birdwatching
- • 1 sweat lodge session
- • Self-discovery Meditation
- • Unique gifts from mitosstudio
- • 1 guided farm tour
- • Star observation
- • Fire show
- • Yoga Mats to use
What's Not Included• Flights
• Airport transfer
• Travel / health insurance
• Relax with a massage session
• Walk to Mavroudis Olive Oil Museum
• Take a Greek food class
• Enjoy a cold drink at the golden beach of Chalikounas
• Visit the cobbled streets of Corfu City
Venue HighlightsFamily-ran organic farm on Corfu island, Bioporos Farm, provides guest first hand experience with nature in its purest form. The organic farm delivers a natural colorful landscape, lingering aroma of the lagoon, beautiful farm animals, and an exceptional organic restaurant for our five-day retreat.
AccommodationsThere are two houses, that have each 2 rooms, a kitchen & 2 bathrooms to share, sheets, towels and organic soap are included.
• Lagoon view room with 2 shared beds
• Lagoon view room with 3 shared beds
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineDuring the retreat, you will enjoy vegetarian and vegan Mediterranean Greek cuisine cooked using traditional methods. You will gain an appreciation of delicious Greek food culture, value authentic recipes that use simple and fresh ingredients.
The icing on the cake is using seasonal vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, desserts and of course olive oil. You will savor the richness of nature’s sweetness.
DirectionsHow to get there: Corfu International Airport (ca. 16km)
Transfer from this airport is: not provided
Take a direct flight to Corfu Island (CFU) or one the daily ferries from Igoumenitsa city.
Tickets can be booked online. To reach Bioporos Farm from Corfu Airport or Port, you can contact us for more information.
Please contact us ahead of time to inform us of your planned time of arrival and bus line used and we will love to welcome you from the bus stop.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...