200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
- -Approved program by Yoga Alliance
- -Yogic Lifestyle Involvement
- -Dedicated group of yoga teachers provide personal consideration.
- -Modern and spiritual methodology towards Yoga.
- -Stances alignment understanding of anatomy and energy
- -Voice training, touch progress and adjustment of functional training
- -Energy based classical Hatha yoga asana practice
- -Overview of Ayurveda
- -Overview Dieting
- -Overview of Cleansing
- -The teacher training through the certification program will include:
- -Improvement, modification and position of Yoga technique
- -Approach and body language as a teacher
- -Art of the touch
Schedule5:45 AM-Wake Up & Tea
6:00 AM-Hatha Yoga
9:00 AM-Break fast
12:00 PM-Anatomy & Physiology
4:30 PM-Tea Break
5:30 PM-Ashtanga Yoga
About This Event
Ekagra Yogpeeth is an excellent choice for beginner’s Yoga school and Beginner’s yoga training Rishikesh, India . We have the most proficient Yoga Trainers working with us. The 200 Hour Beginner Course is a most lucrative yoga training program for the beginners who just want to join the program and learn the yoga aasans. This course is also very useful for the candidates who want to become a yoga instructor or yoga teacher or candidate who want to start a yoga class. In this course, our experts teach you all the basics of yoga and meditation methods. To become a yoga teacher, every candidate needs to learn all the concepts of yoga properly and the 200 Hour Beginner Course helps you learn all steps of yoga from basic to advance level.
- Food - Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Accommodation - Clean and hygienic accommodation that is equipped with all the modern amenities such as twin beds, attached washrooms, TV, geyser, lights, fans, etc.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineWe serve wholesome yogic meals to our students, prepared to perfection by our professional chefs who specialize in yogic cuisine. The food offered by us plays a major role in keeping the body doshas, Vata, pitta and Kapha well balanced and in sync. We serve food to the utter contentment and replenishment of the mind, body and heart of each of our students. The food composition is completely vegetarian. However, if you have particular vegan preferences, then we are more than happy to accommodate your request.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...