95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training Immersion, Cocoa Beach
- Grounded methodology rooted in the 7 chakras and the 5 elements
- 84 Grounded poses including modifications and enhancements
- Physical, mental, emotional, social development through the lens of the chakra system and how to impart this wisdom to kids and teens so it is useful in everyday life
- Lesson planning, theming, class structure, scope, and sequencing that engages and inspires various populations
- Specialized mini flows and mantras to balance each chakra and practice creating ones with the purpose
- How to teach 11 essential alignments to children with skill, clarity, and creativity
- General anatomy and physiology
- Mindfulness, meditation, mudras and breathing techniques appropriate for ages 3 – teens
- Conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements
- Common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- The what, why and how of yoga for children with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other special needs
- Skills to assess and effectively respond to the individual child through group and personalized yoga classes
- Practical teaching experience with ages 3-teens and those with special needs
- Literature, art, storytelling, music, and games as elevations
- Fine-tune observation skills, teach to what you see and learn effective manual and verbal adjustments
- Personalized feedback to polish your teaching practices to become an effective, dynamic teacher
- How to bring yoga into a school and it impacts on students, teachers, administration and the community
- Curriculum-based yoga for P.E., Health, and in a classroom with desks
- Trauma-Sensitive yoga training for youth
- User-friendly info about PTSD and Neurological changes from trauma, chronic pain, and recurrent stress
- Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
- Create your vision based action plan and receive tools to support your business.
- For a more comprehensive list of what is included, please see the detailed course descriptions under step 1 – 4 trainings.
About This Event
Upholding the integrity of yoga while making it accessible, desirable and beneficial to children makes this training program radically distinct.
Grounded is organically homegrown out of our passion to elevate yoga for children.
Founded and created by two experienced classroom teachers AND experienced yoga teachers. We teach poses in a way that are direct and precise in their movement modality yet also organic and spacious enough for the children to express themselves.
Our dynamic immersive training fulfills the required 95 hours of study for RCYT designation with Yoga Alliance.
Based on the principle that you must ground yourself before grounding others, this training is an invitation to create an authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and receive a well-rounded introduction into all aspects of teaching yoga to kids and teens.
Upon completion, you are eligible for the Yogavator Pass and entry to our private online group as well as a listing on our website as a Grounded Teacher with reference to your bio and teaching schedule.
"To my dear Teachers, THANK YOU! For guiding me through training, creating a safe and loving space for me to transform and opening your life journey to include me. I hope this message conveys my gratitude and love for you.
Venue HighlightsThere will be a few evening activities such as reiki, mala making, or special workshops offered by our Studio. These are optional and an additional and discounted cost for students.
* Homework is nightly consisting short writing assignments that compliment your studies, readings, and working on class sequencing based on that day's asana learning. we send you these short exercises as soon as you enroll so you can complete prior to training if you wish.
AccommodationsNestled between the ocean and the banana river, our yoga teacher training house is a slice of paradise. This bright, beachy house is complete with wifi, a full kitchen, an outdoor shower, a private backyard, two full bathrooms, and a washer and dryer. We designed this space to reflect the seven chakras, offering protection and positive energy to all who enter.
Menu/CuisineThe Full Circle Yoga School meal plan is lovingly prepared by Dode Devore. Passionate about the healing power of food, Dode applies her background in life sciences, nutrition, and Ayurveda to create a wholesome menu that delights and inspires. Our plant-based meals are aligned with ayurvedic seasonal recommendations and designed to detoxify and energize the body. Week one focuses on chakra balancing foods; week two continues to nourish for complete balance and vitality.
The meal plan starts day one of training and includes breakfast on the morning of graduation day.
DirectionsStudents should fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Melbourne (MLB). Affordable shuttle options from Orlando include:
Cocoa Beach Shuttle
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...