Soul of the Heart Retreat: For Mind, Body & Spirit on the Beach of the Beautiful Sea of Cortez, MX
- What is this retreat, and why would I want to attend?
- It is our intention that you will find deep relaxation, a closer connection to your heart and rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit—leaving here feeling joyful, peaceful and recharged. You’ll connect with like-minded people, create new friendships and discover more about yourself along the way. All of this in the idyllic and pristine setting of white sandy beaches and the beautiful turquoise ocean water of Los Barriles.
- While our time together will be relatively short, we hope that everything you do and experience here will leave a life-long impression on your soul and your heart.
- We would be delighted to have you join us. Space is limited, so please sign up as soon as possible.
- What kinds of things will we do?
- Our itinerary together for these five days will include a variety of activities and will be focused on bringing more peace, clarity, love and introspection to your world. As we get closer to the event, a full agenda will be provided. Planned activities:
- All meals are included. We’ve planned an amazing array of dinners which will be hand-crafted on-site by local chef extraordinaire Matty Melehes.
- Breakfasts will include fresh juices, smoothies, fresh fruit, locally baked breads, and more. Lunches will include fresh salads, pastas, fresh bread and more. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the day.
- One of the best local professional yoga instructors, Jackie Reeves, will lead yoga classes each day
- We’ll take time for guided meditation each day to connect with our inner light, clear out blockages and feel more grounded and centered
- We’ll do group activities and exercises to help open up the heart, connect with spirit, connect with our own energy systems, and to support our personal and collective intentions
- Local professional bodyworkers will be on-site to provide massages, facials, energy work like Reiki, craniosacral work, and other modalities (extra fees apply)
- Local artisans will bring their hand-made goods directly to our retreat for a private shopping experience
- We’ve planned some pool and ocean water group activities for opening our hearts and connecting more deeply to the earth
- Group ceremonies will help anchor in your personal intentions and help with manifestation
- For those who are interested, we’ll do a group snorkeling dive in front of the retreat hotel
- Guest speakers will bring their expertise on a variety of spiritual and holistic health topics
- There’ll be plenty of time for relaxation and to enjoy the sea, sand and sun
Schedule7:00 – 8:00 Coffee and tea
8:00 – 9:00 Yoga on the beach
9:00 – 10:00 Fresh Healthy Breakfast
10:30 – 11:30 Spiritual Workshop, Group Exercises, Group Sharing
11:30 – 12:30 Spa Treatments, Snacks
12:30 – 2:00 Pool and Beach time, Free Time
2:00 – 3:30 Lunch
4:00 – 6:00 Activities such as snorkeling, paddle-boarding, group spiritual ceremonies
6:00 – 7:30 Gourmet Dinner and Dessert with Guest Chef
7:30 – 8:30 Group Guided Meditation
8:30 – Bedtime Free time/Spa Treatments
About This Event
Hello beautiful souls! You are invited to join us for a 5-night spiritual retreat in Los Barriles, B.C.S. Mexico. April 17th - April 22nd, 2020. Restore, rejuvenate, and find peace, joy and relaxation. If you are reading this, you need this! Soul of the Heart Retreat will be held at a boutique resort located on the beautiful white sandy beach of the Sea of Cortez. Daily yoga, meditation, spiritual workshops. All meals are included. Airport transfers included.
It is our intention that you will find deep relaxation, a closer connection to your heart and rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit—leaving here feeling joyful, peaceful and recharged.
- All-inclusive: Meals, Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 5 Nights Accommodation at a boutique beach-front resort with Infinity Pool, exceptional views
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Group Yoga
- Daily Group Meditation
- Daily Group Spiritual Exercises, Ceremonies and/or Guest Speakers
- Snorkeling (Bring your own snorkel gear), Paddle-boarding, Kayaking
- Private On-site Shopping Event
- Guest Welcome Gift
- Optional Bodywork - Massage, Reiki, Craniosacral, Fascials, Foot Massage, Nutritional Counseling (extra fees apply)
What's Not IncludedOptional Bodywork and Spa Services
Venue HighlightsThe Agave Hotel lies along the East Cape of Baja, Mexico where the crystal clear blue water of the Sea of Cortez meets the mystical desert and mountains of the world's longest peninsula. Beautiful and spacious, the hotel offers guests the amenities of a small boutique hotel with charm, comfort and privacy. With an infinity pool, large deck, terrace areas, the endless sparkling turquoise ocean, mountain and desert views, you've just discovered your personal heaven on earth.
AccommodationsPlease also view the pricing details for room options.
This boutique hotel is located directly on the white sandy beach of the Sea of Cortez. All rooms have beautiful views.
Penthouse Suite: this beautiful top-floor suite includes two queen bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The living room, kitchen and dining room of the penthouse will serve as the common areas for our retreat.
Pool View Rooms: Three rooms have one queen each. The fourth Pool View Room has both a queen bed and a twin bed. Bathroom in each room.
Expanded Room: contains three queen beds in one room, with one shared bath
Casita: Detached suite with a king bed, bath, kitchen, long wooden table facing sea, and deck.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are included. We’ve planned an amazing array of dinners which will be hand-crafted on-site by local chef extraordinaire Matty Melehes and his team. Healthy, locally-sourced, made from scratch and fresh. Vegan, vegetarian and meat/seafood options available. Breakfasts will include fresh juices, smoothies, fresh fruit, locally baked breads, and more. Lunches will include fresh salads, pastas, fresh bread and more. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the day.
DirectionsAll those flying in should arrive at San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). We will have your names on signs when you exit the airport. Airport transfers included.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Amansala Eco Chic Resort – Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico