21-Day Ayahuasca Camping Internship in Costa Rica
- Ayahuasca Mestizo Shamanism
- Tarology & Numerology
- Psychomagic & Metagenealogy
- Music Therapy, Useful Instruments & Techniques
- Sustainable Agriculture, Gardening, and Landscaping
- Activities provided: (not limited to)
- Making Incense Rolls & Uses.
- Making Agua Florida & Uses.
- Crystals and Stones cleansings with Rumi Meza, Venezuelan Shamanic Practitioner.
- Shamanic Drumming with Emmanuel Guerrero, Shamanic Musician, and Long-time Costarican Ayahuasquero.
- Percussion Course by Jean Sergio, Costarican music artist.
- How to play in ceremonies course provided by Andrés Campos, based on the Shipibo style.
ScheduleMorning activities can include gardening activities, walks around the area and Yoga (when available) or meditation.
In the afternoon we will share workshops about the different topics we work with and you will have your time as well to develop your own projects here, from art to crafting.
We request participants to complete 1 to 2 hours a day of work, or 12 hours a week. We like to be flexible and work a small number of hours to keep our energy and have good productivity. You are welcome to share with us a workshop on the topic of your preference as well.
Night gatherings with live music around the fire happen here too, and of course, Ayahuasca Rituals. We share the medicine in a place open to the elements and well-equipped.
About This Event
We would like to invite you to a deep dive into the world of medicinal plants, holistic therapies, and sustainable agriculture.
We have become the top program in the country for volunteering in Ayahuasca and now we want to take it to the next level.
-New forms of teaching and learning are needed and we want to explore the possibilities to its fullest potential.
This program is dedicated to medical professionals, practitioners of healing arts, holistic therapists and any other individual with a desire to integrate shamanic practices and holistic therapies into their life. This is not intended to train you in order to run your own ceremonies. We want to introduce you to the world of plant spirits.
This will help create a new model, not only based on the idea of selling retreats and profiting from it but to allow people to fully emerge in the experience and help them to meet sacred plant medicines as part of a learning program. We usually take from 2 to 4 volunteers in the course per month. Ask for the best date to visit us.
You will be contributing to the expansion of this ancient knowledge and the development of our project. This program is based on hands-on and practical experience, with a substantial theory percentage
Visit our website for more information about topics, scheduling, and contribution
We hope you like our program, it´s a privilege for us. Endless gratitude 💖🙏
Everything you will want to be, you already are. What you look for, is inside you . . -Alejandro Jodorowsky
- 3-Meals a day
- 2-Snack Times, juices, tea or coffee (when not on dieta)
- Any specialty food can be purchased separately. We provide clean food and traditional dishes from the country, ranging from Gallo Pinto, Picadillos, Soups, Salads, local fruits and more.
- 2-Ayahuasca Sessions (Public or Private)
- 2-Ra´pe Tobacco Sessions
- 1-Learning Course
- After you cancel the 14% fee to Retreat Guru, you will need to send the remaining balance to complete 50% to our Paypal account within 24 hours to complete your reservation. ($270 USD) Please ask for the link or invoice. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE RESERVATIONS UNTIL THE SECOND DEPOSIT IS COMPLETE. If you are not accepted by any chance, you will be fully reimbursed.
- The remaining balance is paid upon arrival at our place. ($375 USD)
What's Not IncludedFlight tickets and transportation not included.
We offer an additional service of transportation from SJO Airport, please request 24 hours beforehand.
Personal care items are not included.
Venue HighlightsSecluded location with dense nature and peaceful vibe. Located in a rural town of Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Ideal location for Ayahuasca experiences, deck open to the elements, plenty of green zones and even a hill with 360 views.
Option to visit a natural pool or river, walkings to close locations and lakes.
AccommodationsShared Room with fan, shared bathroom and showers. Option to a private tent.
Outdoor tables and inside corridors with hammocks.
Menu/CuisineLocally grown fruits and vegetables, no artificial condiments, costarican dishes, natural juices, and teas.
DirectionsLocated in Cebadilla, Alajuela, Costa Rica. 30 Minutes from SJO Airport.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...