Mountain Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Slovenia
- This is your week to re-connect and re-charge. Imagine mountain views for miles, acres of woodland to explore right on our doorstep, and a refreshing natural pool to jump into after a sauna. Our retreat is at the peak of the local summer time, so we can be pretty sure of blue skies and sunny, warm days.
- Alongside the nourishing yoga & meditation programme, there will be plenty of free time for reading, wandering through the trees, swimming, sauna, reading, sun-bathing, forest-bathing, napping…
- We'll stay close to the authentic meaning of Yoga and Vedānta philosophy, with periods of traditional 'mauna' practice (community silence) and mindful meditation, giving you the space to re-connect with your purpose and come home to your true nature of ‘pūrṇa’ (fullness).
- Our morning sessions are scheduled at a time that gives you enough deep sleep. Plus, I’ll guide an (optional!) supported digital detox so you can truly enjoy a sanctuary away from busy, switched-on daily life.
ScheduleOur daily schedule will offer morning meditations at the most peaceful, 'sattvic' time of day, guided journaling and philosophy teachings to give you personal time to reflect, and a very complete yoga programme; both energising vinyasa and mindful slow flow to quiet the mind and rest deeply. Free time in the afternoons is there to let you explore nature and take time for yourself, and our evening sessions will be focused around slower, deep yoga, rest and integration.
About This Event
Join us for a nourishing week of immersing yourself in the stunning mountains of Slovenia with a deep daily practice of yoga and meditation.
Taking a week out of your usual schedule is a powerful way to come back to your centre and establish or deepen your practice, taking all the benefits home with you. And, especially if you haven’t discovered Slovenia yet, it’s a wonderful time to explore…
We'll practice both indoors by the fire and oudoors overlooking the mountains,. Our home for the week has 23 hectares of its own land to explore, surrounded by forests and meadows, as Ana from the retreat centre so nicely says, "as far as the eye can see and the feet can carry".
You're welcome just as you are, whether you want to connect socially or feel more like enjoying quiet time, or a mixture of the two.
Your food all week will be alive with prana (energy), picked freshly from the land's own permaculture gardens and put together with love according to Ayurveda principles: a healthy and 'vata balancing' feast around mid-day when digestion is strongest, and a lighter, easily-digestible dinner in the early evening with tea and snacks throughout the day.
Come home to your true nature of peace
- All meals (organic, vital, local) plus teas and snacks
- 5 nights' accommodation in a spacious shared room. Private twin/double available at extra cost.
- Full programme of yoga, meditation and Vedānta (philosophy) with Anya
- Extra workshops (e.g. learning Sanskrit chants, massage and free movement)
- Your use of all facilities (e.g. sauna, natural pool, yoga equipment, fire pit)
- 19% VAT
What's Not IncludedYour travel costs, transfer to the retreat centre (although we can help you arrange taxis to share in groups to reduce the cost), insurances
Venue HighlightsThe delicious food is mostly home-grown and freshly picked, and always full of life and love. Plus, we'll have our own sauna and natural pool overlooking the mountains.
AccommodationsAccommodation is clean, spacious and beautiful. Either in a shared room (3-bed) or private twin / double.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineFresh, home-grown, nutritious food created with love according to Ayurveda principles
DirectionsTravel is easy and affordable - by train, coach and air. The closest airport is Ljubljana. Your transfer to the retreat centre is not included, however we are glad to arrange pick-up for you (usually €20-50 p.p. in one direction, depending on location and sharing). We'll have dinner and an evening session together on the first day, so an afternoon arrival is best.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...