Yoga & Soul Coaching Retreat at Yandara
- Soul Coaching Workshops: Laina will lead workshops designed to support you in living an inspired life. The intention for you is to awaken into the highest version of yourself as a limitless human being. We will explore what Soul Consciousness means and how you can begin living from this place, rather than getting lost within the constructs of the limited mind.
- Yoga and Meditation: Marcie will lead the daily yoga and meditation sessions, guiding students as they deepen their practice through specific alignment and breath work.
- Excursions will include a guided hike to a secluded beach, a day trip to Todos Santos and a famous surfing beach, and a dinner out at one of the best restaurants in the area and more!
This is a general idea. On day(s) of excursion, schedule will vary slightly. We may add an extra yoga workshop for those who want it. You will have plenty of time to relax, swim, get massage(s), nap and whatever else your heart desires.
7:30am -9am: Meditation & Vinyasa Flow
10-1pm: Free Time
2-4pm: Free Time
4-6pm: Coaching Workshop
7-8pm: Free Time
8pm: Restorative Yoga or Yin Yoga/Sound Bath (3 nights)
About This Event
Join Laina Florio and Marcie Costello at Yandara in Todos Santos, Mexico on the beautiful Baja coast. This nature lovers retreat is designed to inspire relaxation and rejuvenation in mind, body and soul. Imagine daily meditation, yoga classes overlooking the ocean, soul coaching workshops, a variety of excursions, relaxing pool time, and showering outside in clean fresh air! You'll return home feeling more healthy and balanced with new ways of maintaining peace in your everyday life.
Look Ahead To The Rest Of Your Life And Ask Yourself What You Want It To Add Up To.” — Pema Chodon
- 6 nights/ 7 days in high-end quality & cozy Glamping Tents
- 3 healthy meals per day*
- 1-2 Yoga classes daily - Hatha/Vinyasa Flow/Yin plus special Yoga Workshops
- 3 Coaching Workshops
- Daily meditations
- Sound Bath
- Visit the artists town of Todos Santos
- Afternoon swim at Cerritos Beach
- Guided Yandara Hike
- Airport Transfers to/from Cabos San Lucas Airport and retreat center.
- Transportation to excursions
- Add on options:
- Massages, Reiki Sessions, Astrology Readings
What's Not IncludedAirfare, Travel Insurance, Alcohol
*Only one dinner is not included which is planned for after our day trip to Todos Santos. We will be dining at Hierbabuena which is our favorite restaurant in Todos Santos. You are free to order what you wish, including alcohol :)
**Yandara has a strict no alcohol / no-smoking policy. During excursions you are welcome to order alcohol.
Venue HighlightsYandara is a safe and beautiful beachfront oasis that offers a truly special experience that is sure to be life-changing.
Todos Santos is a charming town full of artistic treasures, great restaurants and friendly locals.
AccommodationsSingle Occupancy Glamping Tent with one full bed.
Double Occupancy Glamping Tent with one queen bed or 2 twin beds. (only 2 available)
*Prices listed include all taxes and included activities.
*$600 deposit to secure your space. Balance due 60 days before retreat commences (February 19th, 2020)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineEnjoy delicious meals tastefully prepared by Yandara’s incredible chefs. Both Laina and Marcie did their Yoga Teacher Training at Yandara and can attest the food in UNBELIEVABLE! Mostly vegetarian with some fish and egg options. (No chicken or beef but rest assured you will get plenty of protein). All produce is local. Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free Meals available upon request.
DirectionsArrival: Fly into Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) on Sunday, April 19th around 1pm, if possible. An airport shuttle will be arranged for you. Yandara is about 1 hour north of Cabo. Check in is at 3pm.
*Departure: Check out is 11am on Saturday, April 25th. Try to plan a return flight in the late afternoon (3pm onwards) so we have time for breakfast and a morning yoga class as a group.
*Extending your stay: If you plan to arrive early or stay later, awesome! If you want to explore Baja on your own for a while and/or visit Cabo San Lucas, your best bet would be to rent a car. If you would like your own shuttle to Yandara we can help arrange that. Parking is available at the retreat center.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Casa Om – Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo MexicoMay 17 - 23, 2020 (7 days)