Don Juan Teachings
- This retreat is open to those who are looking for balance and healing within their body, mind and spirit, as well as to contact with ancient cultures through native shamanic experience.
- A Peyote Ceremony will be held at night that will allow us to see more clearly our essence and thus connect with our purest and most sacred being.
- As part of the experience we will share the sacred Temazcal ritual to purify body and help promote all the work done during the retreat.
- The optimum diet for working with peyote cactus is vegan which we modify slightly with the occasional fish or egg dish. Our meals are homemade, right down to and including the tortillas. We work with regional fruit, vegetables and herbs in novel and traditional combinations. You’ll enjoy vegan tacos, gazpachos, vegetable soups, seawood wraps and more. Some light fasting on ceremony days is required.
- *If you have special dietary needs, advise us and we’ll work with you.
Scheduleyoga or body movement sessions,
meals, teas, fruit
temazcal, sweat lodge
rest and personal time,
sound healing session,
two peyote night ceremonies (D2 and D4)
About This Event
Peyote is a sacred plant not commonly held in ceremonies outside Huichol Indians communities and desert. Don Juan, a native shaman from Wixarica community agreed to share this unique medicine in an unchanged, traditional and original way, together with its visions, insight, abundant knowledge and ancient world connected powers. It is You who decide how much you take of it all.
Belleza que sana el cuerpo y alma.
- acomodation luxury jungle view rooms
- trasportation day of arrival
- pool, gym, game room,
- everyday meals; teas and fruit snacks,
- meditative breathwork,
- rest and personal time,
- two night peyote ceremonies,
- two temazcal sessions,
- sound healing session,
What's Not IncludedTransport out, but can be arranged for an additional cost.
Venue HighlightsPrivate, luxurious, simple, artful. Beautiful and abundant.
Monkey Sanctuary. Cenote like Pool.
Sweat Lodge Traditional Temazcal. Ceremonial Palapa.
Organic food, Delicious locally sourced meals.
2 dedicated yoga spaces.
Massage + healing bodywork SPA.
Adventure and educational excursions.
Accommodations12 luxury A/C rooms with own bathroom and jungle view.
Organic, eco-friendly shampoos, filtered water, soft and elegant linens & towels, are provided in every room.
Terrace with hammocks. Library, game room, gym, roof terrace.
Menu/CuisineOur traditional kitchen with terrace /dining room has the capacity to cater for thirty and more people and offers the opportunity to enjoy a "bird-sang" breakfast, a "water trickling" branch from our artisanal fountains, or a romantic candle-lit dinner....We can accommodate your requests and prepare any meal to please your taste.
Mexican and Yucatecan cuisine
We also offer the option of using our amenities for workshops, courses, group meals or other social events
DirectionsWe normally include pick up from Cancun Airport, about 25 minutes drive.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...