5-Day Private Ayahuasca Retreat - 2-3 People - Costa Rica
- Our place is located in the fields of the country and surrounded by incredible nature.
- We will facilitate the whole experience with a dedicated team and include alternative medicine options.
ScheduleAyahuasca Ceremonies are held at 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM, we share a fire and conversation afterwards.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner times are 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM (Dinner not available on ceremony days)
After and during breakfast we share integrational talks and our experiences.
In the afternoon we will visit Rio Jaris or Phillips Lake, these are places where you can swim and be in touch with intense nature.
About This Event
Welcome to our Private Retreat Program
We strive to create a perfect combination for you to experience plant medicine in a setting that is quite rare to find nowadays.
This retreat is exclusive for the people making the reservation only and the days are locked for this event only.
We cannot change the dates but would be happy to offer other flexible options or add ons, such as extra resting days, ceremonies, special meals, massage or tours.
Ayahuasca Retreat Program
• Integration talks and alternative medicine
• Visit a natural pool or river
• Group Meditation
• All Meals Farm to Table
• Peruvian medicine sessions, Ayahuasca
• Full dietary supply, with vegan, vegetarian,
pescatarian or free-gluten option
• Transportation from the airport at an extra fee.
• Small cabin, normal or queen size bed, with recreational ranch option, hammocks, outside bathroom or private tent with mattress. Hot water is not available. We are a small house retreat and keep our amenities to a minimum to help focus on medicine.
Facilities are located in a 9-acre property, with hundreds of fruit trees and astounding views.
Everything you will want to be, you already are. What you look for, is inside you . . -Alejandro Jodorowsky
- 3-Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- 3-Ra´pe Ceremonies
- Shared Room, Private or Tent
- All meals, juices, fruits, and snacks.
- Integrational Talks
What's Not IncludedFlight Ticket
Transportation to Casa de la Luz (Available at an extra fee)
Visit Wild Animal Rescue Center: $20 (In front of our location)
We accept Paypal and International Transfers.
Venue HighlightsSecluded location with dense nature and peaceful vibe. Located in a rural town of Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Ideal location for Ayahuasca experiences, deck open to the elements, plenty of green zones and even a hill with 360 views.
Option to visit a natural pool or river, walkings to close locations and lakes.
AccommodationsShared Room with fan, shared bathroom and showers. Option to a private tent.
Outdoor tables and inside corridors with hammocks.
Menu/CuisineLocally grown fruits and vegetables, no artificial condiments, costarican dishes, natural juices, and teas.
DirectionsLocated in Cebadilla, Alajuela, Costa Rica. 30 Minutes from SJO Airport.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...