7-Night Professional Development Retreat on the idyllic Spanish island of Mallorca, May 2021
- INTRODUCING "THE GAME-CHANGER" MICHELLE RICHMOND:
- Michelle Richmond's talents lie in three seemingly simple areas: the ability to ask intelligent questions, listen beyond the words that are spoken, and to see aspects of people and business they didn’t even know existed. Utilising a unique fusion of 20 years’ clinical experience, with a background in Mind Body Medicine, she is focused on achieving sustainable and measurable results.
- For years, people have scrambled to label what she does — she has been described as a Business Coach, a Health and Lifestyle Coach, a Game Changer, a Maverick, an Inexorable Leader, the one that makes her laugh, a Spiritual Master and (the one she loves the most) — ‘The Jedi of Coaches’.
- Living between Australia and Kenya, Michelle works with an international clientele of individuals and businesses who are ready to lead from the front and be the Game Changers of our world. Her passion is to leverage intelligent people and businesses, to reach beyond their perceived current capacity and utilise their expertise to make a positive impact on the world, so they and others can thrive.
- Daily yoga, pranayama and meditation
- Daily deep-dive workshops focused on your professional development and goal setting
- Three plant-based meals per day, plus Spanish wines with dinner and a meal out one evening
- Nature excursions to explore some of the island's best outdoor offerings
- Plenty of time to spend relaxing around the finca, while connecting and networking with like-minded professionals
ScheduleWith our busy lives we are, more often than not, living and dying by our calendars and appointments. The very nature of this retreat is designed specifically for business and career-minded professionals in mind, whereby the daily schedule is not released. For you, the plan is that there is no plan. We tailor the specifics of the program daily depending on the needs of the attendees.
We are creating a space for you to unwind and invite your creative mind to take over for one game-changing week.
Expect daily yoga and meditation, to develop or enhance your own practice. Learn, through various workshops with Michelle and Cat, how to be the most brilliant expression of you. Reflect on your accomplishments of the year, review and revise your goals, reconnect with yourself and start to create your next chapter.
There are three excursions planned throughout the week which will take in some stunning scenery of this beautiful island and give you the space to reconnect with your personal vision. Let the joy breed creativity!
About This Event
Are you seeking acceleration in your business and beyond?
How can we expect to succeed in business and in life, if we don’t give ourselves time? You need time to step back and take stock. Time to think, to reflect, to rest… and to plan your next master move! And time to nourish your body, your mind, and most importantly your soul! No Ferrari runs without fuel, and neither can you!
That’s why our new Mallorca retreat has been carefully designed to give you exactly that! Sandy miles of aquamarine coastline, breath-taking nature, landscapes to explore, and golden beaches to soothe the soul… Sounds magical right?
Come and reset your mind and body through the power of yoga, bodywork, and the great and beautiful outdoors. Experience the true power of nature, indulge in fresh locally grown organic food, get your body moving and take time to be still. Pause for a week and catapult forward afterwards!
Gift yourself the shake-up you've been waiting for. Your GAME-CHANGING retreat experience starts the minute that you say YES!
- ALL-INCLUSIVE 7-NIGHT RETREAT JAM-PACKED WITH VALUE (TAX-DEDUCTIBLE BUSINESS COACHING)
- An exclusive scalar-wave technology meditation download gift from Michelle Richmond (when you confirm your booking)
- Pre-retreat group engagement call (1 week prior to arrival)
- Workshops and one-to-ones focused on detoxing from the inside out: redefining what is most important to you and where you want to take your career or business next.
- Daily yoga and meditation to develop or enhance your own practice.
- Two ThaiVedic Bodywork massages (Craniosacral and Full body)
- Delightful twin-share accommodation, each with private ensuite, in a beautiful rustic Mallorquín finca, located in the serene countryside.
- Spectacular gardens with plenty of space, and time, to unwind, relax and enjoy the surrounding nature, the saltwater pool and the sauna.
- Nourishing and delicious wholefood plant-based organic cuisine from our incredible private chef.
- Dinner served with local Mallorquín and Spanish wines.
- A special dinner out one evening.
- Nature fitness excursions to discover the island's outstanding beauty and stimulate your creativity (all costs included).
- Return airport transfers. (Airfares not included).
- Post-retreat group engagement call (4 weeks afterwards)
- Post-retreat individual mentoring session (6 weeks afterwards)
- Additional nights on the island can also be arranged for you.
What's Not IncludedAdditional massage therapies can be arranged on request.
Venue HighlightsFinca s'Almudaina is surrounded by lush greenery and the grounds include a saltwater swimming pool and sauna, providing the perfect backdrop for you to thoroughly soak up some YOU time reading or just purely relaxing. We have the amazing Gemma on hand, treating you with ThaiVedic Bodywork massages and our talented private chef Sophia dishing up divine plant-based organic cuisine to truly detox you from the inside out.
The perfect balanced retreat to both relax and rejuvenate YOU.
AccommodationsThis stunning traditional Mallorquin finca has room for 10 guests (double or twin-share) with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen and an impressive, sociable dining table.
Outside in the beautiful flourishing garden there’s a swimming pool with sun beds, covered chill-out area and various places to hang out, sauna, BBQ, original stone oven, yoga studio, outdoor gym, treehouse and a little farm with peacocks, chickens and pigs.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Freshly squeezed orange juice, Homemade granola, Non-dairy yoghurt, Nut milk, Connamon chai porridge, Fresh fruit platter, Berries, Green smoothies
Breakfast special - Buckwheat pancakes with fresh plums
Stuffed portobello mushrooms, pearl barley, herbs, sourdough bread crumbs
Mallorcan Tomatoes, roasted peppers, parsley, garlic
Shaved zucchini, fennel, rocket salad
Green bean, roasted hazelnuts, spinach, honey mustard dressing
Baked sliced potatoes, oregano, garlic
Whole baked cauliflower, Ras el hanout, tahini, preserved lemon
Chickpea, paprika and aubergine tagine
Houmous, lemon, parsley
Carrot, beetroot, roasted seeds, rocket salad
Mixed grains, quinoa
Sourdough flat breads, cumin, oregano
DirectionsFlights should be arranged in and out of Palma de Mallorca International airport (PMI).
If you are already in Mallorca prior to the retreat enjoying all that the island has to offer, the Finca is an easy taxi ride away for you!
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...