TANTRA FESTIVAL MEXICO 2020
- We offer a variety of workshops and activities to choose from, ranging from Shamanism to Tantra including, Sacred Rituals, Conscious Dance, Live Music, and Love Temples. We also contemplate free time to fully integrate each experience and to simply BE in nature.
- We will gather every day after breakfast for ecstatic dance and tribe gathering to dance and celebrate our tribe and unify the experience as a collective, then we'll move into family pods to ground and integrate the experience as individuals. We will reunite to share one by one what we are experiencing and going through at the Festival. This is a great way to support all of the challenges and transformations that you will encounter. You meet with the same “family” each day and thus form deeper relationships.
- There will be 3 Tantra workshops running simultaneously with different depths of intimacy and transformation offered by different teachers. Some are open to individuals, others to couples, but you are not required to be an intimate couple, just willing to partner with another during some workshops. The different Tantric approaches and diversity of activities will provide a space to dive as deep as you like.
- To complement the experience, our evenings will be filled with Live Concerts, a Mexican Cacao Ceremony, a Cuddle party, Love Temple nights and a Sexy Masquerade Party!
- A curated team of some of the most experienced facilitators in the field, healers and love angels will guide you and support you through this wild journey of transformation and awakening.
- Our healing temple will hold the space for individual sessions. This is ideal if you have a specific issue that you wish to explore in more depth with the guidance of an experienced practitioner. Individual sessions are a great way to support your journey during the Festival, to deepen your understanding of Tantra in general. Sessions often include bodywork, therapy, tantric massage, sensual massage, and energy activation. The information about sessions and prices will be available at the desk where you can book your session with your desired therapist.
Schedule7:00 Morning session (2 sessions running simultaneously)
9:00 Ecstatic dance
10:00 Tribe gathering/family pods
11:00 Experience/workshop (3 sessions running simultaneously)
3:00 Experience/workshop (3 sessions running simultaneously)
8:00 Cacao Tribal Ceremony
10:00 Concert and Love temple
About This Event
We are back with our second edition of the Tantra Festival Mexico this time in the mystical mountains of Tepoztlan, Morelos.
TANTRA FESTIVAL MEXICO 2020
“THE RETURN OF THE SHAMAN”
Nov 27th - Dec 1st
A 5 day transformational experience created to open your heart and soul, a journey to yourself, a journey back home. A celebration of love in a Sacred Land of ancient traditions and knowledge.
The world has changed. Sexuality being the creative driving force of our core, must not be left behind in the co-creation of the new paradigm. “The Return of the Shaman” is a journey to yourself, a journey home, reclaiming your personal power and true Identity. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways with our own unique gifts and talents, but quietly and humbly we know that we have the power of all our ancestors and guides within us.
When you listen to your inner wisdom you can hear the answer inside you…
YOU ARE THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Be the change you want to see in the world. Nobody else can do it for you.
“I hear the calling, the shaman is coming, I feel it growing inside my heart, the shaman arrived, the shaman is here, I am the shaman who came to heal me.”
TFM offers you the opportunity to meet kindred spirits willing to explore, personal development, sacred sexuality, and conscious relationships through Tantra and Shamanism.
We offer a space to heal old wounds, especially those created by shame and guilt, self-doubt. A place to really dive deep within yourself and regain your power, bringing yourself greater fulfillment.
You can take part in a rich selection of life changing workshops, meditations, ceremonies, rituals, dance and concerts to inspire you to go deep, to be present and in your power.
A curated team of some of the most experienced facilitators in the world, healers and love angels will guide you and support you through this wild journey of transformation and awakening.
Our venue is an Oasis at the foot of the mountains of Tepoztlan, with an extension of more than 3 hectares of natural paradise and panoramic views, lots of open spaces, zen ponds, 3 swimming pools, green areas and gazebos to hang out and relax.
If you feel the call, If you feel like something is missing in your life, if you’ve been craving to connect with like-minded people or just feeling like you don't belong where you are, If you’ve been interested in Tantra or if you already know you want to go deeper and meet your true self…
Come and join us! We are waiting for you!
REGISTRATIONS OPENING Feb 14th!
The Tantra Fest Mexico really was a game-changer for me. Such a powerful experience that I am deeply thankful for. I learned so much, cried multiple times, danced a lot, worked with my breath and energy a lot, connected with other men in sacred...
- 4 night stay on the chosen accommodation, arriving on Friday 27th and leaving on Tuesday 1st
- All workshops and activities of the festival
- All veggie buffet meals included starting with dinner on the 27th and finishing with lunch on the 1st
What's Not IncludedAirport shuttle or transportation to and from the venue (available under request)
Lunch on the 27th (available under request)
Accommodations the night before and the night after the festival.
Venue HighlightsOur venue is a hidden oasis at the foot of the mystic mountains of Tepoztlan. Founded in 1996 The Secret Garden has hosted multiple conscious and successful events. With an extension of more than 3 hectares of natural paradise and a panoramic view of the valley, lots of open spaces, zen ponds, 3 swimming pools, green areas, and gazebos to hang out and relax.
The 4 multipurpose rooms, roofed palapa terrace, esplanade, ceremonial fireplace, and temazcal are a perfect fit for our Festival.
The Secret Garden meets high standards of quality in lodging, food, and service, with more than 10 years of experience in hospitality and venue services.
AccommodationsThe Secret Garden offers beautiful rooms, comfortable and with gorgeous light. We have two different categories of rooms, Premium and Standard, and different types of accommodations in each category.
We also have a lovely camping space where you can set up your own tent, at booking you will find the description and price of each option.
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineWe will have delicious vegetarian meals served 3 times per day. The catering will be buffet style with lots of Mexican and local dishes as well as healthy goodies, we will make sure to have enough variety for the different tastes. If you have any dietary conditions please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
DirectionsOur Venue is located in Tepoztlan, Morelos. The closest Airport is in Mexico City (MEX) 90 km by the highway. The biggest city nearby is Cuernavaca, Morelos just 25 km by the highway.
There are different ways to arrive at the venue.
From Mexico City Airport you can get a cab, an UBER or ride in the official airport shuttles we will be offering. These options go directly from the airport to the venue and is a good option for people who don't speak Spanish. Fast and easy.
Otherwise, you can rent a car at the airport and drive 90 km to the venue, make sure to have a working GPS and internet. There will be two toll booths on the way, one when you leave Mexico City have $107 pesos ready and the second one arriving in Tepoztlan this one is only $33 pesos, there's only one gas station in town, you will see it after you exit the highway, make sure to get gasoline before heading to the venue. We have parking.
If you manage some Spanish, you can “adventure” to save money and take a bus from the Airport to Cuernavaca, Morelos for $310 pesos. Right outside the bus station in Cuernavaca, you can take a cab or an UBER to the venue for about $250-$400 pesos, most likely they will take the free road and this could take 30 min extra. If you don't have much luggage, you could walk 5 min from the bus station to the market and take a bus to Tepoztlan center for $30 pesos, make sure it's the direct one that goes by the highway. Arriving in Tepoztlan you will also need a cab from the center to the venue for about $60 pesos.
The exact location and a map will be given to you after booking.
We recommend that you come at the start and stay for the whole duration of the festival. This is to help hold space for the journey that each person feels safe to open up.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Posada del Agua y Fuego – Tulum Quintana Roo Mexico Tulum Quintana Roo MexicoMar 17 - 21, 2021 (5 days)